Selected menu group report

@Beer, Beverages, Whisky, Vodka, Salads, Cocktails, Iced Drinks, Smoothies, Shakes, Mocktails, Desserts, Pastries, Soups, Sparkling, Gins, Soda, Muffins, Pizza, Wines, Moet, Cognac, Juice, Rums, Tequilla, Liquer, Spirits, Chocolate

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:|}

[$1Sales:8,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2]
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$2" and (MG=$1)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'        '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$2" and (MG=$1) and O.PortionName!="Normal"}

>>Total $1|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (MG=$1)}

>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (MG=Beer) OR (MG=Beverages) OR (MG=Whisky) OR (MG=Vodka) OR (MG= Salads) OR (MG= Cocktails) OR (MG=Iced Drinks) OR (MG=Smoothies) OR (MG= Shakes) OR (MG= Mocktails) OR (MG=Desserts) OR (MG= Pastries) OR (MG=Soups) OR (MG= Sparkling) OR (MG= Gins) OR (MG= Soda) OR (MG= Muffins) OR (MG=Pizza) OR (MG= Wines) OR (MG=Moet) OR (MG= Cognac) OR (MG = Juice) OR (MG= Rums) OR (MG=Tequilla) OR (MG=Liquer) OR (MG=Spirits) OR (MG= Chocolate)}

Hi team,your assistance will be required in the above topic.I am trying to compile a report that will be viewed on the bar terminal.I want the bartenders to view only the items processed from their counters.i am unable to compile an expression that will total this menu group item.
The above expression doesn’t total up all the items

I have tried to follow the report quoted below but still my menu group items arent totalling.
your assistance will be appreciated,regards

Help with Report for Item Sales grouped by Menu item Group but with portion breakdown

Please highlight that and format it with code button.

Hi Kendash ,i dont really understand what you mean man.I am too naive when it come to custom reporting,will you kindly demonstrate

@Beer, Beverages, Whisky, Vodka, Salads, Cocktails, Iced Drinks, Smoothies, Shakes, Mocktails, Desserts, Pastries, Soups, Sparkling, Gins, Soda, Muffins, Pizza, Wines, Moet, Cognac, Juice, Rums, Tequilla, Liquer, Spirits, Chocolate
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:|}

[$1Sales:8,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2]

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$2" and (MG=$1)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:’ '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$2" and (MG=$1) and O.PortionName!=“Normal”}

Total $1|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (MG=$1)}

`Report expression to show the  total  menu items sold 
 `Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (MG=Beer) OR (MG=Beverages) OR (MG=Whisky) OR (MG=Vodka) OR (MG= Salads) OR (MG= Cocktails) OR (MG=Iced Drinks) OR (MG=Smoothies) OR (MG= Shakes) OR (MG= Mocktails) OR (MG=Desserts) OR (MG= Pastries) OR (MG=Soups) OR (MG= Sparkling) OR (MG= Gins) OR (MG= Soda) OR (MG= Muffins) OR (MG=Pizza) OR (MG= Wines) OR (MG=Moet) OR (MG= Cognac) OR (MG = Juice) OR (MG= Rums) OR (MG=Tequilla) OR (MG=Liquer) OR (MG=Spirits) OR (MG= Chocolate)}

I mean in the forum so we can read it. The </> button

Thankyou QMCKay for collection

The above report is giving blank report as shown in below .What could be the issue .Kindly assist
PNG1PNG2PNG5PNG3PNG4PNG6

Because it’s an invalid report. For starters why did you define so many columns when your only using like 3?