Send bulk email (help)

Thanks for the screenshots which tell us abolutely nothing.
We know what an automation command rule looks like and what fields the email action has…
As I have tried to say numerious times what ype of email your sending effects what method is siplest.
Ive offered sugestions and you have iignored.
Ived tried to ask questions and you dont seem to want to answer them.

We get it, you want a button to send emails, but what emails do you want to send?
Surely you want the content of the email to be specific to the entity, ie balance and name etc else you will just be sending them same email every time the button is pressed.
We cant help you if you dont explain what you want.
Whats E-Posta? Invoice, Accounts, Marketing?

e mail will go to all registered customers
marketing will be the only mail…

my English is not enough

So it’s marketing.
All emails will be the same?

I’d say youll be much better off using something like MailChimp.
What kind of marketing? Surly you change the email between sends rather than just send the same thing each time? Making the just one button erwlivent.

How many customers/emails this likely to be?

automation command button

mark

I don’t want to use MailChimp.
Simple and fast

You can also use SQL Query to get all entities.

how do i do this
Can you give detailed information

So your going to keep resending the exact same marketing email everytime you press one of these?

Either way a loop action and child command rule is the only way you can do this within samba useless you want every customer to see every other customers email.

Addidtionally I asked what kind of number of emails you indent sending/how many customers in system.

The send email you show is using Gmail.
Just FYI even if you did send all using single send with all emails in one go Google Max recipitents with email client.
Additionally Google has a limit of 500 emails per day, don’t know how big your list is but our hotels have several thousand in our marketing email list.

Samba is not meant to be used for marketing emails like this else it would have additional features including BCC field and throttling for server send limits.

If you do insist on going down this route you will likely need to look at something like Amazon SES email sending service.

thanks but i don’t know how i can send why you are not showing through sambapos Meanwhile we have 300 customers google good on sambapos. can we do a sampling

If one of my epos customers wanted to send market emails I would not do through samba like this, I could create a script/automation to sync with a email marketing platform like MailChimp.
I do not believe this method is the best solution so haven’t built it and am not going to write up a tutorial to show you how to do something that will likely become unuseable once your customer base exceeds 500.
I have offered suggestions so feel free to continue on your own, the loop action will be documented on the forum however I cannot support you to do something which I don’t believe is the correct solution.

Likely even before then. If you send marketing emails like this with gmail, you will likely have your gmail blocked. I wouldn’t be surprised if doing this with gmail is against their terms of service.

issue customer number 500 or google not limit sambaposta what to do to send bulk email. we use another service is not a problem

Clearly you are not serious about getting a solution. You were told to use MailChimp, which is free BTW unless for over 3000 subscribers. Now you bring up about bulk SMS.

Mail chimp will also give you a easy to use WYSISYG design interface so you can send pretty emails rather than plain text.
It gives you tracking and click stats etc
Manages unsibscribes etc which you will need to offer if its marketing rather than transactional contact.
Services like mailchimp do this by default - sambapos doesn’t and pretty much cant.- thats because it is not made to be an email marketing platform…