Senior Citizen Discount

I will look at it and get back with you

I just pmā€™d you a fixed DB. Let me know if its what you were looking for.

So others can see what I did.

I did find one potential flaw. In its current stateā€¦ it would allow you to select more seniorsā€¦ than guestsā€¦ which could result in negative numbers and not be accurateā€¦ we need to put a constraint somehow to prevent you from selecting more seniors than you have guests.

I will develop a fix for you and pm you the DB and post my fix here.

EDIT: I have developed a fix for you but I have noticed a few other bugs with the way your doing your tagging for Guest and Senior count. I need to take a break but I will figure you out a solution.

EDIT: OK got you a fix.

The only thing I did was add a constraint on your Tag Ticket so now it checks on Settle Payment if Senior Count is greater than Guest count it fires a question telling you to change the guest count.

I also added a constraint on the Ticket Closed rule to prevent documents from being made on voided orders or on closed non paid tickets.

PMā€™ng you a database to look at my changes

Since it is Ticket Tags there is not a way to constrain it from you being able to tag itā€¦ so I had to write a constraint if it is tagged.

1 Like

This is fantastic! Thank you very much sir. This is exactly what I wanted and I couldnt have done this ithout your help and guidance.

Again thank you very much.

1 Like

May I know how will you compute your gross and net sales when there are senior citizen discounts and vat exempts sales given? Thanks

hi kendash may i ask if i could get a copy of this database since this is the standard procedure in our country. if its not possible can i be thought on how to implement this thanks

Hello,

It has been a while since I helped him with this. I do not have a database with this setup. Most of the work was done by @younicke he took the ideas I gave him and figured out how to do it. I helped him work through a few issues

thanks ill try to ask him if he could share his database setup .