Show Cambodia language on Label printer

Hello Everyone, I want to show my local language (Cambodia Language) on the label printer
Please help me thanks !

Does your label printer support Cambodia language?

Does your label printer support printing from Windows (i.e. not using the printer language)? If so, you could do that instead and use Document Printer for printing in SambaPOS. This will support your language and give you more (easier) formatting options. This is how we work with Honeywell PC42d printers right now.

One more thing could we input logo on label sticker ? if can please kindly show me the code Thanks.

use <BMP>pathtofile example <bmp>c:/filea.bmp

1 Like

Probably won’t work for a label printer as it doesn’t use ESC/POS language. They use PCL or ZPL language depending on the mdoel and you will need to reference the image in that format. The <BMP> tag will output to ESC/POS.

Like I suggested before, if your label printer supports direct printing from Windows, I suggest using that and use Document Printer template in SambaPOS. You can then print an image using the following tag (replace the width and height with the actual size of image or what size you want printed at, trial and error most likely needed a bit…):

<Image Width="100" Height="100" Source="pathtofile example c:\filea.bmp" />
1 Like

Hello can u show me how to use with document printer ? right now I’m stuck with my language it still show ??? like this

Details about Document Printer and usage, with example template, is in the following topic:

Thanks, Could you help me edit font size because when i print font size bigger than label sticker. my sticker size 40 mm,25 mm

show your template for it.

[LAYOUT]
-- General layout
<Section FontFamily="Calibri" Margin="0" LineHeight="1">
<Paragraph FontSize="15" TextAlignment="Center" Padding="0,0,0,10">
<Run></Run>
</Paragraph>
<Paragraph>
Date: {TICKET DATE}<LineBreak/>
Time: {TIME}<LineBreak/>
</Paragraph>
{ENTITIES}
<Table Padding="0,0,0,10">
<Table.Columns>
      <TableColumn Width="*"/>
      <TableColumn Width="3*"/>
</Table.Columns>
<TableRowGroup><TableRow>
	<TableCell><Paragraph>Ticket No:</Paragraph></TableCell>
	<TableCell><Paragraph>{TICKET NO}</Paragraph></TableCell>
</TableRow></TableRowGroup>
</Table>

<Table Padding="0,10" BorderThickness="0,1,0,1" BorderBrush="Black">
<Table.Columns>
      <TableColumn Width="1*"/>
      <TableColumn Width="15*"/>
      <TableColumn Width="3*"/>
</Table.Columns>
{ORDERS}
</Table>

<Table Padding="0,10">
<Table.Columns>
      <TableColumn Width="6*"/>
      <TableColumn Width="2*"/>
</Table.Columns>
{DISCOUNTS}
[<TableRowGroup><TableRow>
	<TableCell><Paragraph FontSize="16" TextAlignment="Right"></Paragraph></TableCell>
	<TableCell><Paragraph FontSize="16" TextAlignment="Right"></Paragraph></TableCell>
</TableRow></TableRowGroup>]
{SERVICES}
<TableRowGroup><TableRow>
	<TableCell><Paragraph FontSize="20" TextAlignment="Right"><Bold></Bold></Paragraph></TableCell>
	<TableCell><Paragraph FontSize="20" TextAlignment="Right"><Bold></Bold></Paragraph></TableCell>
</TableRow></TableRowGroup>
</Table>

<Table Padding="0,5">
<Table.Columns>
      <TableColumn Width="6*"/>
      <TableColumn Width="2*"/>
</Table.Columns>

</Table>

<Paragraph TextAlignment="Center" BorderThickness="0,0.5,0,0" BorderBrush="Black" Padding="5">
<LineBreak/>
</Paragraph>
</Section>

[ORDERS]
-- Default format for orders
<TableRowGroup>
<TableRow>
	<TableCell><Paragraph></Paragraph></TableCell>
	<TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Left">{NAME}</Paragraph></TableCell>
    <TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Right"></Paragraph></TableCell>
</TableRow>
</TableRowGroup>
{ORDER TAGS}

{ORDER TAGS}

[ORDERS:Void]
-- Nothing will print for void lines

[ORDER TAGS]
-- Format for order tags
<TableRowGroup>
<TableRow>
    <TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Right">* </Paragraph></TableCell>
    <TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Left">{ORDER TAG NAME}</Paragraph></TableCell>
    <TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Right"></Paragraph></TableCell>
</TableRow>
</TableRowGroup>

Please highlight and click the code button of forum editor </> else code will be stripped.

please guide me thanks

I did…
When you post code on forum you need to highlight and click the code button to mark as code so code isnt stripped.

Thanks you for guild me. I edit ready

OK, so document printer template.
You dont care to hazzard a guess as to changing font size??
Perhaps the FontSize= parts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Could you help me to correct the code with my label sticker size :grinning: because I have new customer need to use label sticker urgent thanks

Surly you should test and learn before selling a service to a customer without knowing your limits.
I dont have a label printer to play with and don’t have time to just solve your problem.
You asked about size, change font sizes in template and go from there.

2 Likes

Hello @Sokreaseiy_Kuoch in your template you have sections with FontSize I think that explains itself. Try changing the sections of your template that say FontSize. To put it simple lower the number for FontSize throughout your template.