Show Change Amount Screen related issue

Hi Jesse
Hope you are doing well
I have a problem with Show change amount After creating Fast cash buttons like 100,50,20 like that. But, I am not able to get Show change amount Screen.
I am sending my rules and ACM Settings. Please have a look and give some suggestions

I have moved to a new topic since this is irrelevent to the original question.
Probably need to see more of your system as cant tell from that.
Is ticket being marked paid?
Do you get any popup message etc at all?

Have you watched my video tutorial for show change message? Might help you better understand the process of automation confic and find mistake.

1 Like

Thanking you very much for replying

I did everything as shown in the video
I have sent the photos too

Do you want me to send any more pictures

Ok, so what about my questions?
Do you get the ask question but doesn’t show change value or no ask question?
The ticket is being marked paid and closed right?

Not watched video yet but going to guess that you have missed something in constraint/command value.
Guess is the fast cash buttons are hitting the AMC command and paying exact amount.

What did you follow for your fast cash buttons?
Your rule for automation commands differs from my video…

Show your command button setup for fast cash.

I am very Sorry. I have checked what mistake I did. Thanks for realising me. Now it is working well. I did the mistakes in command value. I have double checked the command value. I have not put the values properly.

If you don’t mind, I have one more problem, would you able to help me

Post it, if it’s a different topic start a new topic for it.

I have been struggling with cash denomination screen which were built with Labe Widgets. All of them are not working then Jesse advised one technique in one topic. I followed his instruction and did as it is. Problem solved but I have seen one more problem in there which was Numbers that I put in the boxes are not disappearing even after work period started again. I will send you the picturesDenomination%20Screen

I did say if it was different subject start a fresh topic.
Looks like you setting default value using a local setting which unless you clear it or restart samba will remain.

I am very sorry. I just posted it as a new topic

Cash Denomination Screen Problem

Please have a look at the my topic. I will do it as you said