Slowdown With Task Types

You still got the messed up one… look again I formatted it so its clearer. It was missing a closing }

No Luck. By the way im typing it like this (TSC.TicketId==“[{TICKET ID}]”)}]

Its probably something to do with the nested tag in a printer template.

Yeah very odd. Dont think there is anything I can do. I actually even tried nesting in a CALL script and returning back the ticket id hoping it would somehow make it a string that the report tag would like but no luck.

Have you tried the GET TASK DETAILS:X tag?

No I just did what emre recommended. How does that work Ive never used it before?

I have no idea really but we can experiment.

Try {GET TASK DETAILS:TSC.TransactionNo}

So thats a start. what is the 2?

Is the 2 expected? Is that the Transaction No?

So what I am working on here is my own gift card system. It actually worked really well until I started getting alot of transactions in which brought up the issue of really slow loading of receipt content. That was happening because I was using a bunch of script calls to get each field.

I simply want to pull task data into receipt by giving it a ticketid and payment amount.

Yes the 2 is custom task data field. Its expected. To me it seems its acting exactly like the other tag

Yes but you didnt feed it a ticket id?

What does it do if you try

{GET TASK DETAILS:TSC.ApprovedAmount}

Seems like this acts exactly the same.

So it worked right? …

No I wish, the ones that worked I typed in manually. It has the same exact issue as the report open tasks tag

Oh those two numbers at the top confused me

Yeah so I guess its the nested tags issue.

I know Vehbi is working on some stability and memory leak issues with the clearscript specifically with script calls. That may fix the slowdown issue.