[Solved] Changing Table Buttons State when occupied or being used

Hello All!!!

Ok… I know this subject has been talked and resolved in the past and I have tried to do this <> task following every explanation in different tutorials but without success… My tables stay white even though they have purchases on them not finalized… Any thoughts?? Please see attached pics

@SaonaCafe quick point, tutorial is for tutorials not questions :-), have changed to question…

On to the question at hand, please show screenshot of the entity list page of the entity screen settings, this page has field for display state of the screen.

I may be talking to fast, but that happend to me when I started… this is due because at some point you changed the states flow of entities… not for orders…

Take a look at this tutorial:

you may found usefull information, and may find what was the change you made to stop the states flow to work…

Hope this helps

G.

2 Likes

Grey is usually undefined state, ie after data clear tables are gray until used and settle then white as the available state is not set untill after the ticket is closed from the fist ticket on that table.
Although true the state flow could be messed up I would place a small wager on the display state being cleared or wrong.
It should be Status by default.

2 Likes