[SOLVED] Try to Send email :-)

Are you filling out the CC Email Addresses ? Its not a google error its a configuration mistake. We are trying to help you figure out what is configured wrong.

Your to email address shouldn’t be [:Email Address] but kendash already said that

Show your custom entity fields and the entity data for the one your testing.

I would be suprised of cc address was a required field but never know.

I would expect either your field name is wrong/wrong case or your testing with entity without email address set.

It is from my own testing you have to have it filled out. It is also the only one that has Addresses in its name his error specifically says Addresses

1 Like

Well I stand to be surprised :stuck_out_tongue:, would personally say that CC shouldn’t be a required field but thats irrelevant.
The screenshot shows CC filled out but you never know

if you see previous pictured you’ll se that CC has a valid email address

Ok start over then show us the action, and your rules again. Something is not setup right.

with pleassure

SMTP Port now is 465

Try turning bypass SSL on

Also if you made changes to the action then you need to remove it from the rule, Save the rule, Open it again and readd the action.

when i have this on gmail send me email that a program try to enter to my account

Of course it is
 lol your telling it to. Did you activate the external email from your GMAIL account?

Not that its related but pretty sure {ORDERS} is not a valid tag.

Its not but it would just display {ORDERS} in the email lol wouldnt cause this error.

Be sure either imap or POP is enabled

No i don’t think i have done something like that
@JTRTech if I cant send email i cant tell you if it’s valid 

Its not a valid tag
 {ORDERS} does not exist. its used with a Template but its not a standard printer tag. That is not what causing this error though. Make sure you turned on IMAP or POP access from your google email settings.

1 Like

I am going to recreate your setup just to see what happens.

1 Like

POP and IMAP are enable

In theory POP and IMAP are both incoming protocols, SMTP is outgoing

and in action 

My test worked just fine.

As you can see /r is not valid for email. Nor is {ORDERS} but again thats not your problem.