Some Products without service charge

Good afternoon ! I have one problem with the service charge. I need remove automatically from some product service charge. For example i have 2 product: Salads and Hookah. Price salad $ 10 and the price of hookah 50.
Total should reach: (10 + (service charge 10% from salad)) + 50 hookah without service charge = 60.10
I found in the forum but did not understand.

Thank you in advance

How are you applying the service charge? Did you follow a tutorial?

EDIT: Where I come from hookah is slang for something I am sure you don’t mean lol ok sorry bad joke.

I am added service charge from this tutorial

I think you mean 61.00 right? %10 of 10.00 makes 1.00.

Tutorial you referenced shows applying service charge for whole ticket amount and unfortunately V4 does not support a method to apply order based service charge. If you want I can demonstrate how it can be done with V5.

I’ll be glad to hear if anyone knows if it is possible for V4 as there might be still “ways” to calculate it that I can’t remember atm.

I think you have show us for selective discount in V4. Do you think it possible for this?

EDIT: I think it possible. It is the same idea. @Petya if you have database import tool you can easily import this automation.

1 Like

Yes, I made a mistake.[quote=“sukasem, post:5, topic:8953”]
EDIT: I think it possible. It is the same idea. @Petya if you have database import tool you can easily import this automation.
[/quote]
I imported this file but it not worked

That setup for selective discount. You have to learn from it and make some change to fit your need.

1 Like

Here I added a V5 tutorial for your reference.

1 Like

Thank you so much ! Today, I will try

It work in v5 thank you so much but why it not work in v4 ???

Lots of features are v5 only. V4 is no longer developed, v5 is the current version.

2 Likes