Split Payment not evenly.. Need assist

Hi , I have a scenarios that our customer asked and I don’t know how to make this to work. If there the customer want to split the bill but one of them need to pay 2 or 3 parts of the whole amount, what is the way to do on Samba.
EG. the total bill is $100 and there customer want to split the bill in 5 , I know I can just use the button " 1/ n" but if one customer said he want to pay 2 part out of 5 (with out using calculator), how can we do this? Is there any way to do this? Anyway and where we can amend the rule " 1/n " to some thing I can key in manually? Please assist.

Thx

Have the other customers pay their part and then that customer pays the rest after

I have suggested this option also ,but in reality, some customer will need to pay for 2 (husband and Wife) some need to pay for 3 (family) and sometime group is 20 or more.

so I need to know how to deal with this. I am trying to get them to use Sambapos. they said their current system can do… I just want to see if we are able to achieve the same or the similar way to do… :slight_smile:
Jing