Sql client pc display

i need client pc table names different in server pc and different accounts.

I donā€™t understand the question you are asking.
Please explain what you are doing now and what have working. Then also explain what you would like to achieve and what you have tried to do already.

I am now with server computers using two computers that are shown in the table is a system they may not appear in the system

Sorry but itā€™s nearly impossible to understand what your asking.

I have to agree with @Jesse

Your comments are difficult to understand.

Please include screen shots and a thorough description of what you are trying to do.

1 Like

Im guessing he wats table names on entity screen to show differently on different machines based on original question.
@AK_Khanzada maybe if you explain your reasoning as well as clarifying what your wanting to do and perhaps there is something better/simple we can sugest.

Iā€™m just confused why heā€™s talking about SQL, that is what makes me unsure if heā€™s taling about a table entity or an SQL tableā€¦

In that case surely it would just be a seperate databaseā€¦
Again @AK_Khanzada some clarification required.

i want client pc use different printer and server pc use in different printer please help me fastā€¦

So not different tables? Sorry but make your mind up!
Samba printers just use whatever printer in local windows has that name.
So for receipts printer you just install your printers on the machines and name them ā€˜Receipt Printerā€™ then in the printer setup select that name from the dropdown.

Sorry, this is the most confusing post ever. Every posts are different story.

Topic: Sql client pc display (SQL and PC Display???)
1st Post: i need client pc table names different in server pc and different accounts. (Tableā€™s Name different account)
2nd Post: two computers that are shown in the table is a system they may not appear in the system (Tableā€™s name shown may not be in the system)
3rd Post: i want client pc use different printer and server pc use in different printer please help me fastā€¦ (Now use different printer on each pc)

So what is the question again, maybe not the printer now?

I know this is maybe language barrier but you can take screenshot and circle the part that you having an issue with so, ppl can easy to follow.

3 Likes

If I ignore your first 2 posts then you should be able to answer your question by searching for ā€œdifferent printer each terminalā€ take a look at the results, see how far you get and come back to us if you have any specific questions which are backed by screenshots.

ok sir but i added printer sambapos software in 1 pc but his shown in all pc.and i change printer second pc his changed in first all pc.

For some reason your screenshots that you attached to your post are not showing up for me??

Create printer in Windows with the exact same name on all PCs and select that name from the list. Now it will print to printer that attach to that PC (if you set it up correctly)

LOL, there are no screenshots. Are you being facetious?

Oh really? No screenshots? Thatā€™s strange, Iā€™m pretty sure there would be some screenshots, quite a few of us have asked him to provide themā€¦

Eeekā€¦ I guess I was being facetious :grimacing: (sorry) :frowning: