Suggestion for documentation

Ok so this might or might not apeal to you emre. But i have been thinking that especially since the post today of omar leaving, there are a few active members on this forum and many who come to ask a question and just leave. We, especially me this is an incredible option to use sambapos. Its free, its powerful. And we dont give anything back.
Why dont people make video tutorials and submit to you so if its quality is approved by you, you could submit it to the documentation section. And i personally think videos are better than screenshot because they are easier to follow.
Also it doesnt mean it will be done overnight but the documentation will buildup alot faster and especially very simple questions wont need answering in the forums.

1 Like

I would recommend people use Rylstim Screen Recorder, its very simple utility and the videos are compressed and the quality is good…

Rylstim Screen Recorder allows recording events happening on the monitor, including the mouse pointer and the visualization of the regular and right clicks of the mouse buttons. The initial setup doesn’t require any special skills; you can get started with video recording as soon as you have selected the required video codec.

http://www.sketchman-studio.com/rylstim-screen-recorder/overview/

@mxood this is a great idea. Let me know if I have to do something about that.

No i was just saying for quality control you could set ur self or some like johns or someone else. To make sure the videos are upto standards. Maybe make a catogory or topic. Then give that person to place ot somewhere on the site. Ill try to build some hopefully by next week myself. Though i dont know the advanced stuff.

1 Like