Support - Have no answer at all - Problem with reseller

Kendash, are you interested in helping me? Of course im going to pay you.
JTR or QMcKay, the same to you.
Thank you!

I’m interested sure but being paid puts a time line pressure and right now I am hesitant to commit to additional projects. However if you were to msg me with very detailed information on exactly what you need done I can look at it and give you a good answer.

I like kendash have allot on and can’t offer guaranteed turnaround time with current workload I have on.

Kendash, i really dont have detailed information. I Mostly answered here in this thread but if you have any doubts we can make a call or a chat, as you prefeer.

JTR thanks anyway for your help!! :slight_smile:

QMcKay what about you?

It might be worth asking @markjw - another reputable re-seller here in UK

1 Like

Yes, JTR, im talking with him! thanks again!

1 Like

Hi All!
Anyone with time to help me now? thanks in advance!
Regards,

Was Mark not able to help?

Nope… I fyou have time now to do all this things, we can continue in private!
Thanks for your answer JTR

I’m still busy, plus not got much experience in kitchen display, or fiscal printer.

We can go with other things like export the customers of one samba and put in a new one. (or better said, with different entitie configuration)
In one samba the primary field is the name, and in the other the primary field is the telephone number.
I dont know how to do that for example.
Thanks!

@iberiabati Sorry I was travelling when you sent PM before and I forgot to reply you. I can help you but need more clarification on some points, I’ve replied your PM.

1 Like