Table not change color once bill is open on it

this thing is very strange. generally once a bill was opened, the table usually changed color, but not now.
I really don’t understand what happened

Check States in Settings:

Usually this is a message server/client program issue, so Shirl’s suggestion above may solve your issue. Make sure that the message server and run client on start isetup correctly in the program settings.

thanks for helping, I’ve tried but problem still there and settings are exatly like in your pic

Show the entity screen settings, have you edited the entoty screen? There is a setting for the state to use for display formatting.

Till 2 weeks ago it’s was working. Without Change anything it stopped to mod the colour

It is Impossible that nothing changed and it stopped working. Can you show a ticket while logged in as admin so we can see the states.

Sorry i’ve not understood what i should show

Should state display format not be ticked?

1 Like

Show a ticket. Open it so we can see it

This is how is tk open

So you changed the states that is why it’s not working. All your order and ticket states were changed. They are in a different language but it looks like you did it manually so you will need to update your automations for those states.

Please do not change that unless you know what states do. States should be invisible to all users but admin they are designed to allow systems to flow and work in specific way based on what state a ticket or entity may be in. If you change them you will mess that flow up.

In your case the color change is looking for Status and State of New Orders but that does not exist anymore because you changed it.

1 Like

It looks like you changed almost everything honestly. From your screenshots it looks like you tried to manually change language. Your best option is to look at a default database and try to set it back.

Really i don’t understand, I’m really new to this program.
The language is another problem, I set it to English, but it’s still half English and half Italian.

That is not default if you didn’t configure it someone did. Someone changed those things to another language and did not adjust your automation or state configurations.

Do you have a reseller?

If not I recommend finding one in your area to assist you. They will need to spend some time looking at what was changed and sync it all back up. More than likely they will charge a small fee for that. You may have other issues you are not aware of. Changing states can wreak all kinds of havoc on a system.

Another thing you can do is load a default setup and copy those settings.

The problem is that i’m in Kenya, I bought samba pos 4 2 years ago, after many problems I decided to write to the parent company, I discovered that they had sold me a pirated copy So I had to buy my license again. Support told me that there are no authorized dealers in Kenya.I think I will print all the printable, delete everything and reinstall again
Thanks for the help

Hello @teo,

You didn’t reach out to SambaPOS Head Office regarding this matter therefore we didn’t tell you that we didn’t have an authorized reseller in your country.

I forwarded contact details of our authorized reseller in Kenya Nairobi via PM so you can directly get in touch with them.

I have no idea what happened or what scam I stumbled upon, but I actually asked for help online, and was told I would have to sign up for a monthly subscription of $50 a month in order to get help.
in any case, thanks for the help I will try to contact them