Table not clearing out after payment

After I settle and pay cash for the ticket or table it does not reset the table back to zero? What do I need to do to make it reset after it is settled and paid? Help appreciated

When you say reset the table to zero do you mean it doesnt change the colour back, or when you click back on the table it still shows the previous ticket that is paid?

Youll need to show screenshots of the entity settings and the rules as if your issue is any of the above you have changed some of the default rules which has broke the flow. Without seeing what you changed we cant see the error

Thanks Rick, yes it shows the previous ticket is paid, but the screen does not clear for a new ticket.

Sounds like you may have messed up the state flow, ive not used the built in tables feature but what should happen is when the ticket is fully paid the table status should change to available and the colour of the button should go white i think

Youll prob need to show screen shots of your rules that handle this, i think update entity rules and ticket closing/closed

Like i say ive never used the table setup so not 100% sure on the exact rules you need to check but if the table is t resetting after full payment is taken im pretty sure theres a state setting messed up somewhere

Youll probably need to check the table entity setup to check what states it has setup

Someone else with more knowledge of the table setup will prob be able to give you a little more detail

Thank you I will start there. I appreciate your insite.

Rick I have one last question for you. Can I log into my pos system without being in the building where it is.

The only way to do that is to use something like team viewer to remotely connnect to your till PC