Tag for sale report

Judging by your totals row it’s not delivery that’s blank its mezzanine?
Also your columns config in header is 6 roms but you only have 3 data columns.

hi if i take separate its coming but if i merge in one row its not showing sale amount you can see the screen shot.

You can’t do that in one row and include the date. You need a date filter on the second report tag. It won’t pull anything without at least the date column.

I think we have other issues though.

actually i am making individual report for dine in, take away.
this ground floor mezanine is like dine in take away and this is entity screen.
the report will be like example.

date, dine in, takeaway, delivery, zomato, tax, total amount.

You can’t do that of your running two departments and ticket types. You would need to have one department and one ticket type and use maybe a ticket tag to distinguish the two and use a single report tag.

i have only one department and ticket types i have different

Hi when i put this tag it is showing blank actually i want total amount of delivery with tax.
here is the tag i am trying.

[Delivery Grand Total:3,3]
>Date|Delivery Grand Total
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Date,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(TY=DELIVERY),=([O.ExactTotal]+[O.Tax]).Sum}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Date,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(TY=DELIVERY),=([O.ExactTotal]+[O.Tax]).Sum}

Yes that’s wrong syntax.

Hi i have some ticket sub tags for this ticket sub tags i want to make report separate with date and amount and i am trying with this tag and its not working for me it shows blank can any one help me pls.

[Sales:3,3]
>DAY|TOTAL SALE
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:O.Date,T.TotalAmount.Sum:(TT=Zomato)}
>Total |{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TotalAmount.Sum:(TT=Zomato)}

Try T.Date for one. But is that the tag name or the tag value? Typically it would be TT.TagName=TagValue

hi i have share the screen shot of those tags what are that.
and i use the tag given by you even then it is showing blank i have share this screen shot also.

So your ticket tag is Delivery and those are the values. You totally did not get what I said. It would be TT.Delivery=Zomato

Hi the tag which you now that worked thank you very much jesse.

but the problem is amount is not matching with work period you can see the reports. both reports i have share the screen shot.

Your not showing Zomato I have no way to know if it matches or not. Show the part of wp that shows zomato it’s cutoff after Talabat Go

ok here is tag and screen shot of work period and zomato report but zomato is blank.

[Zomato Sale:3,3]
>DAY|TOTAL SALE
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date,T.TotalAmount.Sum:(TT.Delivery=Zomato)}
>Total |{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TotalAmount.Sum:(TT.Delivery=Zomato)}

Hi jesse thanks for help i got it i did this tag and now its perfect

[Sales:3,3,3,3]
>DAY|TOTAL SALE|VAT|TOTAL AMOUNT
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date,T.PlainSum.Sum,T.Tax,T.TotalAmount:(TT.Delivery=Zomato)}
>Total |{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.PlainSum.Sum,T.Tax,T.TotalAmount:(TT.Delivery=Zomato)}

Hi there is some problem it is not calculating auto for grand total so after total colum again there is columns with sale so can u help me for the grand total in the last. you can see the screen shot and tag

[Talabat Go Sales:3,3,3,3]
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date,T.PlainSum.Sum,T.Tax,T.TotalAmount:(TT.Delivery=Talabat Go)}
>Total |{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.PlainSum.Sum,T.Tax,T.TotalAmount:(TT.Delivery=Talabat Go)}

On total one put T.Tax.sum

Hi its done jesse thank you very much once again.

i want 2 more things jesse please help me for this and i am sorry to disturb you allways.

1.person count in this tag

[Delivery:3,3,3,3]
>Date|Total Sale|Vat|Grand Total
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Date,O.Total.Sum,O.Tax.Sum,([O.Total]+[O.Tax]).Sum:(TY=DELIVERY)}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Total.Sum,O.Tax.Sum,([O.Total]+[O.Tax]).Sum:(TY=DELIVERY)}

2.Ticket Count In this Tag.

[Zomato Sales:3,3,3,3]
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date,T.PlainSum.Sum,T.Tax.sum,([T.Tax]+[T.PlainSum]).Sum:(TT.Delivery=Zomato)}
>Total|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.PlainSum.Sum,T.Tax.sum,([T.Tax]+[T.PlainSum]).Sum:(TT.Delivery=Zomato)}

To do ticket count you would use T.TicketNumber.count

For person count I would need to know how you are counting them.