Tag for sale report

yes i am using order details

I am asking why
 looks like you are wanting Ticket values.

order details i am using becuase it matches correct amount of workperiod report.

Im sorry but that does not make any sense.

ya when i made last report in that i saw for some dates amounts are not matching with work period report by using ticket details. when i change it to order details its matching perfect.

You probably did not set the expression correctly to show only tickets not voided etc.

ok so can u tell me please how to do it

Depends on your void setup but ticket should use total so account for voids, reporting orders you would typically need to include ODI=True to exclude voided orders.
Do you use preorder option for anything? That causes issues with reports if your not 100% on your setup.

The set of values your reporting you should be using ticket details not order
 if you don’t get the value you expect you need to work out why and resolve not just use different report. There will be a reason, either report expression is wrong, your configuration has an issue with states maybe or similar or your just expecting wrong amount.

Hi in this tag if i use ODI=True everything disappear

[Sales:3,3,3,3,3,3]
>DAY|TOTAL SALE|DISCOUNT|NET TOTAL|VAT|GRAND TOTAL

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date,([T.PlainSum]+[C.CalculationAmount]).Sum,([CA.Discount.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]),[T.PlainSum.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]+[CA.Discount.Sum],T.Tax.sum,T.TotalAmount.Sum}

>Total |{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:([T.PlainSum]+[C.CalculationAmount]).Sum,([CA.Discount.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]),[T.PlainSum.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]+[CA.Discount.Sum],T.Tax.sum,T.TotalAmount.Sum}

Cant see it in that report and that report is ticket details anyway.
As said odi is order details (order decrease inventory)

so what will be void tag for ticket details

1 Like

Void shouldn’t be a factor for ticket report as it looks to ticket totals not individual orders.
Pretty sure I already said this