Take away department

Hello, I want Take - Away, but can anyone help by writing Take Away on the tables that will be in the lower section and will be in the form of a table?
In short, when you click on the department, the table screen will appear. There will be a maximum of 10 and only Take - Away will work.

Kind regards

I’m not sure I am understanding you correctly. Do you want a separate tables screen? Or a section under your already existing tables screen? Could you draw up something to show us?

Hello, I am just new here but not new in that. I just want to tell you that I don’t have access to your specific system and don’t have the ability to directly modify your table screens in SambaPOS. However, I can provide some general guidance on how to achieve what you’re looking for.

To add the text “Take Away” to the table screens in the lower section, you’ll need to access the SambaPOS table configuration settings. Within the settings, you can add a custom field for the table called “Type” or “Service Type” and set the values for this field to “Take Away” and “Dine-In” or any other applicable service types.

Once you’ve added this custom field, you can then set up table states to filter the table screens based on the “Type” field. For example, you can create a “Take Away” table state that only displays tables with the “Take Away” service type. This will ensure that only the tables in the lower section with the “Take Away” service type will be displayed when that option is selected.

I hope this helps! If you need further assistance with configuring your SambaPOS system, I recommend reaching out to their customer support team for more personalized guidance.