Tax Included on "Goods & Services" and Service Charges

Create a calculation selector and leave button header empty. It can be %10 Tax %15 service. Not important.

Ok so I have the Calculation already (1st image) - I will create the selector and change the Calculation to 10%ā€¦
Assume I add mappingā€¦

1 Like

The result:

Trying to work the figures out :confused:

Awesome! For %15 tax this is what you should want. I donā€™t think there will be a different calculation method :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will rework it using 10% GST and 1% Service Charge - but how do I apply the Calculation Selector automatically just for CREDIT CARD payment Button?

Firstā€¦ Did you validated tax amount? Is it correct for you?

If it is OKā€¦ Disable calculation selector and enable your payment processor. Create $100 ticket and pay it with cc. Show us what it calculates. If there is a difference I should hunt a bug :slight_smile:

PS: Create new tickets after every step as such changes does not apply to old tickets.

Ok this is using our Offcial Rates in Australia.
It looks good - now to apply the Service to Credit Card, I will follow your steps above.

1 Like

Do you mean just UNMAP it?

Yes. You can delete it if you want. It just automatically applies calculation to tickets.

Bad result?

No good result. What is bad? There is no service charge.

The transaction:

I would like the TAX to be $9.18 as if I used a calculation selector? This works great but I only wish to apply to Credit Cardsā€¦ It also is great that operator is prompted with Amount & question.

Which payment processor are you using?

I have tried ā€œAdd Service Calculationā€ and ā€œAdd Calculationā€?

OK let me test that.

It is %1 Service and %10 Tax right?

Yes correct. I will post the image of the Calculator Selector result which is good.

This above is what is required but it applies it to all PAYMENT TYPES which is not desired. i.e. Cash has no Service Charge.

OK I reproduced it. Let me debug that few minutes.

1 Like

(Pity I could not hit the ā€œlike buttonā€ 100 times :smile: - deserves getting a coffeeā€¦)

We canā€™t use add service calculation for that as Iā€™ve defaulted it to fixed calculation amount (does not recalculates). There should be a reason for that. Iā€™ll try Add Calculation.

1 Like