Tax Reporting for 2 VAT types

Hello,
I need to make a table for a tax declaration, the data must be per day over a whole year

With in the first column: Day, then excluding VAT, then VAT at 3%, Then VAT at 17%, Then a column with all taxes included

The problem is that I manage to display the amounts in the total, but not in the 3% VAT or 17% VAT columns.

Here is my code :

[Ventes journalières : 3, 3, 2 , 2 , 2, 1]

Jour|HTVA|TVA 3%|TVA 17%|TVAC

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date,([T.TotalAmount]-[CA.Discount]-[T.Tax]-[T.Tax]-[CA.Round]).sum,T.Tax.sum,T.Tax.Sum,T.TotalAmount.sum:(TS.Status=Paid)}

TVA 17%||€ [=F((TN(‘{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Receivable Accounts}’)+TN(‘{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:TVA 17% Transaction}’))/10017,‘#,#0.00’)]
TVA 3%||€ [=F((TN(‘{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Receivable Accounts}’)+TN(‘{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:TVA 3% Transaction}’))/100
3,‘#,#0.00’)]
Total |{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:([T.TotalAmount]-[CA.Discount]-[T.Tax]-[T.Tax]-[CA.Round]).sum,T.TotalAmount.sum:(TS.Status=Paid)}

I know that my problem comes from the two T.Tax.sum, but what should I put so that it calculates the amounts correctly?

Thank you in advance for your help

Good evening everyone
Please how can i change present ticket record to old ticket e.g i reopen a ticket of yesterday because i want to give someone discount but after that it was showing in present sales instead of the pervious sales.

How do i change it back to previous sales so it won’t affect present sales