Tech Support Needed

Hello,

I need help, big time. I am very frustrated. As you can see below, I am not a techie person.
I managed to get through most of the menu ok. Still a few things to work out on my own.

The big issues.
I have two printers. I had to reinstall one and something got messed up.
I tried test orders and It is now saying the printer I have selected for kitchen orders has been deleted.
I have checked everything I can think of. Cannot fix it. (printer tests fine through Epson software)

I run a fast food type restaurant. I have two Epson tc20II thermal printers running on USB ports.
I am using stand alone, Compact Samba 4. I am using one machine at order window. No network.

Printers

1. front of house, must print customer receipt and one extra copy for front of house orders. ( ice cream drinks, etc)
  2. kitchen, one copy

I need the following things fixed.

Cash drawer to open when bill prints.
Print bill button to work, it stopped working. (I have it set to print bill on settle now)
2 copies from front receipt printer (somehow its printing three)
My restaurant logo on customer receipt. ( I can upload)
Credit card button to function ( even though processing separate, not through Samba)
Place for customer signature on customer receipt for credit card orders.
" To go" order button for order tickets ( for whole order, I get a lot of to go orders)
Three discounts button set up for (%) to be determined later.

I am Naples, FL US. If you can help me, thank you and please send your requirements & terms.

Thank you,
Paula Brown

Do you have teamviewer installed on your pc? I’ll be available later to connect to your pc to try to help

2 Likes

Do you mean its not working in Samba at all? Or you want it to send something to your outside machine?

PS Sorry @pizzaeilat4 i will not hijack your help dont worry I just was curious because we may be able to clear something up real fast with this.

1 Like

Well @kendash I’m sure that @paulabrown421 will agree with me that any help is welcome
By the way @paulabrown421 There is no requirements & terms. I just hope I can help :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I will look for the app and download it.

Paula

Hello,

Yes, it just stopped working, not sure but I must have done something!
It was working.

Paula

Hello,

I downloaded the teamviever app.

Paula

Pm me your teamviewer login id and password
I will be available soon to connect and try.

Hello,

I cannot figure out how to PM you on this forum. I went to your profile. I did not see the option.

Paula

email me pizzaeilat@gmail.com

2 Likes

@paulabrown421
After all the work we did,don’t forget to backup your Db :wink:

5 Likes

Did you guys get it fixed? It would be great if you could post on what the problem was and how you approached to fix it. That way we can all learn from the mistakes.

Sory @eddhasaj i did not understand what problem you are talking about please explain :smiley:

@Hasa I do not think it was any one specific problem. I think she needed help with several things that had her stumped. They may have been simple things but I am sure @pizzaeilat4 helped her walk through them. Maybe she will share some of it with us that would be great.

Yeah any of them in general that you would think would provide help to other readers.

I was reffering to this one specifically:
I have two printers. I had to reinstall one and something got messed up.
I tried test orders and It is now saying the printer I have selected for kitchen orders has been deleted.
I have checked everything I can think of. Cannot fix it. (printer tests fine through Epson software)

@eddhasaj,
about that, toward the printer worked fine before,we took the easy way and
We just ran a simple system restore to Windows. :wink:

1 Like

Ah okay, thank you. Iv had a similar issue previously; however I managed to get it fixed by messing with the windows spooler services.

1 Like

Hello

I will update everything when I am finished to share.

Paula

Hi all @pizzaeilat4 @Jesse @Hasa

i have been on this forum for over a week now trying to fix a problem i have with a printer and cashdrawer that i installed at my new business.

the printer works but it prints only about 1cm of receipt and then cuts it off, also my cashdrawer will not kick open.

please could any of you help me, if you are able to log in via team viewer that would even be better, i am more than happy to make a payment to any of you for your efforts.

thanks

@DenizAltun
I’ll be happy to help later when I have some time I will send you a pm to receive your teamviewer id and contact your pc