Text wrapping on keypad

@emre Is there a way to wrap the text or move the box where we enter numbers onto the line below where we can add text. If my description is too long the input box shrinks so you cant see what youre entering?

Why not just use a cancel button? Or leave out the Leave blank wording it could just be understood.

We shouldn’t use Cancel button here as it Cancels whole rule chain.

I agree to @Jesse. I don’t think it puzzles operator without knowing what to do when Customer does not have a valid ID :slight_smile:

If it is really necessary we can think it together with other old customer question. Maybe you can display an “ask question” dialog in advance with three choices. Customer seems old, does not have id, validate id…

Haha in USA we would probably have a lawsuit if we included that rofl.

omg should we age check grandma? lol…

j/k

1 Like

Haha!

Ive tried implementing an ask question actually, ill use it the same way as the credit card details question that adds the card type and last four digits but instead i want it to ask the type of id presented eg driving licence, valid id card etc

The problem im having is that i want the message box to appear first to select the id seen, then for the keypad to appear to enter the age i cant get this to work, my message action only appears after the keypad

How can i get it to appear before keypad, ive tried reordering the actiobs in the rule so message is at top of the list but this doesnt work, any ideas @emre @Jesse

Strange, the Actions should fire in the order they are listed in the Rule.

If you have more than 1 Rule handling the scenario, try re-ordering the Rules (not the Actions) themselves.

Maybe share your rule so we can see the setup? We need to determine if its your rule/action use or if its just a sorting issue as @QMcKay suggested.

@RickH you’ll solve it if you read this suggestion carefully.

It did not click with me that this was that same discussion. I agree @emre is right read what I said carefully as it gave specific order.