Theres me General Category Privileges! :o

Anyway, so I had to close Last saturday.

http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/pictures-firefighters-rush-to-tackle-blaze-at-caf-piano-in-wells-diners-and-shoppers-evacuated/story-29682043-detail/story.html

The shop next door had a kitchen fire, and my shop backs onto their back kitchen door so it filled my shop with smoke, and customers were evacuated by the fire service.

We were given a closure notice, pending further survey from the fire service at 7.30pm.

Total loss for the day was about £700, however if they hadn’t said we could open in the evening that would have been tripled.

Nice to have a day off, but it also brought to light how not compliant we were also. Was told a few things by the fire brigade that shocked me about my responsibilities.

Anyway, learned from it. All sorted now… luckily though, the day of the fire was the only day I had back between holidays!! (sorry another brag sentence hah)

Matt

Try General Category now.

1 Like

awesome thanks :smiley: moved now

I guess it downgraded you a level due to low activity lately.

1 Like

No more holidays then. Cant believe the wife did that… took me on a secret holiday and didn’t tell me.

I don’t mind going away, but its bloody annoying when you have things to do and plans made lol