This is CRAZY: How do I reset ORDER TAG color to default button color?

How do I reset the order tag color to default button color, set in the Order Tags > General Settings

I tried everything and just could not reset it. Am I missing something obvious??

Thanks.

I tried before also, I don’t think it’s possible. Just select White it’s the same (technically I believe no colour = transparent, but it looks the same to me).

If it is really bothering you, I think the only option is to re-create the Order Tag, or possibly you can amend in the database directly.

Set them to Transparent

#00FFFFFF

4 Likes

I tried setting it to transparent as suggested, but it didn’t work for me for some reason. Anyhow, I manually set the color for each button at the end.

It’s not the end of the world that I have to set each button manually, just thought it might be a way to do it.

There is but its not easy and not recommended because it involves editing the database directly with MSSMS. You would change the Color column of dbo.OrderTags to NULL

PS: It would also be possible to create a SQL script to do this that could be executed from inside Sambapos using Database Tools Module. In v5 it supports it with other advanced automation.

1 Like

Thanks for the great tip, I’m familiar with MSSMS, so it’d not be a problem :slight_smile: