Ticket Tags misbehaving and when I select gatsby cut in 3 and sauce and the 2nd gatsby cut in 4 and sauce it no longer separates it

Ticket Tags misbehaving and when I select gatsby cut in 3 and sauce and the 2nd gatsby cut in 4 and sauce it no longer separates it.

It used to display like this :slight_smile:

But now it displays like this:

My old Tags:

My new/edited tags:

I think that order tags are ordered by alphabetical order, have you tried to select the same order tags as the 1st screenshoot?

1 Like

Does the screen matter or is it the printed kitchen slip that matters the most. You can make the printed ticket organize them however you need.

I agree and I believe so too. I have but don’t know what the right sequence should be. We have made changes to the tags thats why this is happening.

The screen does not matter to me but my client. Will test with the Kitchen order template to see if it still prints properly.

I would say that the kitchen slip is more important as these instructions are the customer’s request.

You can use {SORTED ORDER TAGS} and [SORTED ORDER TAGS:X] to sort tags how you wish on printed ticket. There are examples of how to use those tags on the forum.

2 Likes

You are 100% right and I noticed when I renamed them instead of saying sandwich sauces I called it sauces sandwiches and it worked like normal :slight_smile: