Ticket Timer showing different on other terminals

Have a small issue.

I implemented the ticket timer on the tables but for some reason when orders are taken on different terminals. the time gets all weird.

Table 2,8,9 were taken on a tablet, and on the main POS terminal, it shows 946min. which is wrong.
Yet on the tablet

This is my order state below

Any ideas why it would do this?

Is tablet time same as your terminals? it would be good if all terminals have same format including tablets.

Has the windows date/time been messed with on your tablets?

My terminals are connected via standard windows tablets, connected to SQL server, pretty much almost any change I make from main system updates and reflects the tablets.

The Tablet times are all the same.

Except[quote=“kendash, post:3, topic:12825, full:true”]
Has the windows date/time been messed with on your tablets?
[/quote]

On the tablets, It had different times on them when i first purchased them, I had to manually update them to match the terminal time.

Hmm it seems the server machine was actually off by 1min compared to the tablets.

I set the tablets to set automatic time which now match.
Gonna check and see now

That would be your problem.

.[quote=“Shivan, post:4, topic:12825”]
I set the tablets to set automatic time which now match.
Gonna check and see now
[/quote]

It wont fix past data… but new states should match

Yep that fixed it. The time been slightly off caused the issue. I just set auto time on all terminals and because it was connected to internet it updated all times accordingly. All matching now.

I wouldn’t expect being a minute off would create a 900 minute (15 hour) discrepancy.

What is your Timezone Offset? Check to ensure it is the same on all devices.

1 Like

The GMT on all devices were set up +8 Perth Time
But for some reason at the beginning the times were different, I had to manually adjust it, I think that’s what caused the issue in the first place.

I then re set the times to auto get time but kept GMT at +8 on all terminals and that updated all terminals with same time, which fixed the issue with the ticket timer.

I was surprised myself to see that huge offset. Not sure why to be honest.

1 Like