Time Clock & Punch Editor - Custom Navigation Flow: Uses Employee Entities not Users

yes i have internet access. this program is the only one not accessing the internet. searched google for http 500 and the following was said:
What is HTTP 500?
The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the website’s server, but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.Jan 15, 2018

Any update for this problem?

It seems to be a problem unique to you. Everything works on my end.

ok. I don’t understand how. This is a fresh install.But is there another way of getting the punch editor config file uploaded to my software? Or is there a import file for it? thanks

After a little research I havee found part of the problem here How do we get around this?

Not read to deeply into those links but at a glance perhaps your facing a similar issue to what I faced when our PMS I made integration with increased their security requirements.

If so its not a hard fix, you need to force .net to use stronger cript level by default.

ok. good answer. i don’t know how to do that. i will try to locate fix. thanks. i am using win7. shouldn’t i have the latest .net?

Try reading the topic i liked to… it shows you.
If its same issue you need to add two registry values for .net

read topic. added 2 keys and still same issue. is there a import file for punch editor?

No I did not make an import file. But you can view the raw configuration file data and make your own by copy paste.

i did start the tutorial.i am stuck at the widget custom entity screen setup. i am using create ticket by default, so i can’t access the entity screens, only my navigation screen.what am i doing wrong? any help?

how to calculate pay rate per day instead of hours?

I know this is an old thread, but where does the report.php come from for this script? TimeTrex doesn’t have this file in the json scripts directory so I assume it’s custom? Or maybe something has changed.

var u = 'http://localhost:8085/api/json/report.php?user='+name;
var data = web.Download(u);
var result = JSON.parse(data);
var userid = result.id;

I built it myself. There is api documentation included on their forum. I used the API with some samples for inspiration and built it. It took me a while I had to figure out a few workarounds due to Sambapos limitations at the time.

Ok, I thought that may be the case.

I’ve been going through that api all morning for a few hours trying to make my own, but I don’t really know php well, so it’s trial and error.

It doesn’t seem like it would be hard, I think I just don’t have the syntax correct.

hello someone could help me in how to remove the this timeclock I tried to remove the mapping of all the rules that contain “TC” however I can not use the pos button
after that if I remove the option to allow custom navigation the pos button works fine but I do not want to have the samba default screen
greetings from Peru

Delete the POS automation Command then go to Settings Program Settings and click the maintenance then Create Default Navigation buttons. It should work ok. Delete the rule for Automation Command Executed for POS.

Never install something your not sure about. Good practice is to backup database before so you can revert.

1 Like

thank you kendash I really like your work and the flow you have created the only thing I need for the timelock to work for me is to return to the navigation screen after (the order is sent to the kitchen, after pressing close button , pressing print bill button and pay the ticket)
I was researching every action and rule that you created and I found that the action i need to add is " tc: navigate module" so I added this action to close ticket and print bill rule and it works fine it returns to navigation screen however I can not get it working when I pay a ticket after clicking a cash or crefit card button
ive tried to add this action to “ticket payment check rule” but did not work i dont know what rule i need to modify to get the expected result maybe you could give some help
Muchas Gracias =)

1 Like

Can you share a ZIP from your setting?

I am no longer using this so I do not have this config any more. I am using 7Shifts, www.7shifts.com, and an integration I wrote for SambaPOS