TimeClock Report Formatting

Hello, got a question about the formatting of the duration of the employee.
I put now the days, h and min. It is okay, but the ideal format would be the sum of the hours and minutes.
Instead of 1 day, 10:38 would be mor suitable 34:38.

Is this possible by changing the fs\\:d\ \j\o\u\r\s\ \\:hh\\:mm or do I have do do a calculation?

Here the report:

{TIME}
@{REPORT TASK DETAILS:TSC.User:((TST=Punch))::{0}:,}
[Resumé par Employé:2,1,1]

Nom|Travail|Pause
{REPORT TASK DETAILS:TSC.User.asc, TSD.Clocked In.sum;fs\:d\ \j\o\u\r\s\ \:hh\:mm,TSD.Break.sum;fs\:hh\:mm,:(TST=Punch) AND T.Content="$1"}

[Détail du temps de travail:1.5,1,1.5,1.5,1.5,1,1,1]

Nom|Etat|Entrée|Sortie|Durée|Payée|Pause
@{REPORT TASK DETAILS:TSC.User:((TST=Punch))::{0}:,}
$1
{REPORT TASK DETAILS:
TSC.User.asc,
T.State,
T.StartDate,
T.StartTime,
T.Duration.sum,
[TDM($5)];hh,[TDM($5)];mm,
TSD.Clocked In.sum;fs\:hh\:mm,
TSD.Break.sum;fs\:hh\:mm,
T.EndDate,
T.EndTime,
:((TST=Punch)) AND T.Content="$1"
:{0}|{1}|[=FD("{2}",‘dd/MM/yyyy’)] {3}|[=FD("{9}",‘dd/MM/yyyy’)] {10}|{5} hr {6} min|{7}|{8}}
|||TOTAL|{REPORT TASK DETAILS:TSD.Clocked In.sum;fs\:d\ \j\o\u\r\s\ \:hh\:mm,TSD.Break.sum;fs\:hh\:mm:(TST=Punch) AND T.Content="$1"}

There is a bug with the default report that came with the timeclock import.

The bug happens when edit a time record. The TSD.Clocked In field doesn’t get adjusted with the edit.

Here is report I use that doesn’t use the TSD.Clocked in field.

[Punch Report:2.5,2.5,2,1.5,1.5,1.5, 1.5]
Clocked In Date & Time|Clock Out Date & Time|Duration|Break|Total Hrs|Reported Tips
@{REPORT TASK DETAILS:TSC.User.asc:(TST=Punch) && T.Completed=True:,}
$1
{REPORT TASK DETAILS:
T.StartDate,
T.StartTime,
T.EndDate,
T.EndTime,
T.Duration;fm\:h\ \h\r\ m\ \m,
TSD.Break.sum;fs\:h\:mm,
=([T.Duration]-([TSD.Break]/60));fm\:h\:mm,
TSCN.Tip.sum
:(TST=Punch) && T.Completed=True && (TSC.User=$1)
:[=FD(’{0}’,‘ddd M/d’)] [=FD(’{1}’,‘hh:mm tt’)]|[=FD(’{2}’,‘ddd M/d’)] [=FD(’{3}’,‘hh:mm tt’)]|{4}|{5}|{6}|${7}}
Totals for $1| # Entries: {REPORT TASK DETAILS:T.EndDate.count:(TST=Punch) && T.Completed=True && (TSC.User=$1)}|{REPORT TASK DETAILS:[T.Duration.sum]/60,[T.Duration.sum]%60,[TSD.Break.sum]/60/60,[TSD.Break.sum]/60%60,=[([T.Duration]-([TSD.Break]/60)).Sum] / 60,=[([T.Duration]-([TSD.Break]/60)).Sum] % 60:(TST=Punch) && T.Completed=True && (TSC.User=$1):[=F(TN(’{0}’)<<0,‘00’)] hrs [=F(TN(’{1}’)<<0, ‘00’)] mins|[=F(TN(’{2}’)<<0,‘0’)]:[=F(TN(’{3}’)<<0,‘00’)]|[=F(TN(’{4}’)<<0,‘0’)]:[=F(TN(’{5}’)<<0,‘00’)]}|$ {REPORT TASK DETAILS:TSCN.Tip.sum:(TST=Punch) && (TSC.User=$1)}
Persons on this Report: {REPORT TASK DETAILS:TSC.User.asc:(TST=Punch) && T.Completed=True:,}

I’m not sure if this is what your looking for or not, but hope it helps.