To Display certain Sales Report Groups only

Hiya guys,

I use the Item Sales Report for stock take but I would like to eliminate certain groups I dont want to see as there are too many and is confusing.

For example: I would like to only see the HOT DRINKS P and BAKERY P on the Item Sales Report.

What do I change here to make it work?

Thank you!

Paste your Template here and surround with 3 backticks at start and end, like this

``` <-- 3 backticks
MY COMPLETE REPORT TEMPLATE
``` <-- 3 backticks

Example:

```
[Accounts:1,1,2,1, 2]
>>entityId|entityTypeId|entityType|accountId|balance
{REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Id,E.EntityTypeId,E.Type.asc,E.AccountId,E.Balance:E.AccountId>0}
```
1 Like

Search for grouped item sales report on forum, I did a grouped report but if you changed the @ for a manual CSV list it would achieve what it sounds like what you want.

1 Like

I would change the report to be the same for “Group Sales by Amount, Group Sales by Quantity & Sales” as it is on the report.

[Group Sales by Amount:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.ExactTotal.Percent.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}

[Group Sales by Quantity:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.Quantity.Percent.desc,O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True)}
>Total||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True)}

[Sales:5, 2, 2,1]
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:,}
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1"}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1":2}

If I wanted to do that I would look to try adding a custom product tag called say ‘Report on Group’ and put a value like Y in each product wanting to be reported then add a constraint on the report for Item tag = Y which sure can be done on report order details.
It’s a little more specific that by group but would give granular control over what’s included on report and simplify the report expression else you would probably have to do GroupCode=X OR GroupCode=Y OR etc etc specifying each GroupCode.

Just to let everyone interested know I settled on the following report, it does take some time to generate but the results are good, sales divided by group name:

Cant hurt to have another report give it a try!

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup.asc,O.ExactTotal.Sum::{0}:,}

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:,} [$1 Sales:7, 2, 2, 3]

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,OS.NewBook GLA,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName=“$2” and (MG=$1)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:’ ‘+[O.PortionName],’',O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName=“$2” and (MG=$1) and O.PortionName!=“Normal”}

Total $1||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (MG=$1)}

1 Like