Total valuation report

Hello,
I have being trying to create that can calculate value of my stock(stock valuation report) both cost and selling price is there anyone with idea please help am stuck here thanks

Cost:

[Cost Detail Report:30,15,15, 15, 15, 15]
>Group|Product|Portion|Sold|Price|Cost
{REPORT COST DETAILS:M.GroupCode.asc,C.Name.asc,C.PortionName,C.Quantity,C.AvgPrice,C.Cost}
>>TOTALS|||Sold|Revenue|Cost
>Totals|||{REPORT COST DETAILS:C.Quantity.sum,C.AvgPrice.sum,C.Cost.Sum}

Profit/Loss:

[Products:5,5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3]
@{REPORT COST DETAILS:M.GroupCode.asc::,}
>Name|Portion|Qty|Sales|Cost|Cost%|PM%|PM|P%
>>GROUP|$1|||||||
{REPORT COST DETAILS:C.Name.asc,C.PortionName,
C.Quantity.Sum,
[([C.AvgPrice]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],
[([C.Cost]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],
[($5/$4)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,
[($4-$5)/$3];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,
[($4-$5)];0.00,
[(($4-$5)/$5)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %:M.GroupCode="$1"}

>Totals for:|{REPORT COST DETAILS:[='$1'],C.Quantity.Sum,[([C.AvgPrice]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],[([C.Cost]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],[($4/$3)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,[($3-$4)/$2];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,[($3-$4)];0.00,[(($3-$4)/$4)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %:M.GroupCode=="$1"}

>>TOTALS||Qty|Sales|Cost|Cost%|PM%|PM|P%
> ||{REPORT COST DETAILS:C.Quantity.Sum,[([C.AvgPrice]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],[([C.Cost]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],[($3/$2)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,[($2-$3)/$1];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,[($2-$3)];0.00,[(($2-$3)/$3)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %}

[Groups:5,5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3]
>Group||Qty|Sales|Cost|Cost%|PM%|PM|P%
{REPORT COST DETAILS:M.GroupCode.asc,'',
C.Quantity.Sum,
[([C.AvgPrice]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],
[([C.Cost]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],
[($5/$4)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,
[($4-$5)/$3];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,
[($4-$5)];0.00,
[(($4-$5)/$5)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %}

>>TOTALS||Qty|Sales|Cost|Cost%|PM%|PM|P%
> ||{REPORT COST DETAILS:C.Quantity.Sum,[([C.AvgPrice]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],[([C.Cost]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],[($3/$2)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,[($2-$3)/$1];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,[($2-$3)];0.00,[(($2-$3)/$3)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %}

Thanks.for your reply how can i get the total value of stock in the store (in stock) or is there a way to add totals either on local-warehouse or in the end of the day records thanks

Hi all i think i have the same problem someone should help here…suppose i want to know the total value of my stock in the counter at the end of a certain period NB the stock that is in stock…

Are you running a restaurant business? Your inventory is meat, oil, pepperoni but you’re selling hamburger, pizza, etc. How you want it to determine the selling price of inventory items and show a valuation report?

1 Like

Also, you have to remember that most people here are forum members like yourself and run businesses that use this software and donate their knowledge to other forum members in their own time.

@emre Yes am running restaurant and bar so after the end of the day i want to run report of cost and the selling price of remaining stock

@QMcKay showed you a cost report. Is that not what you want?

Oh hmm you want to know average of what you paid for inventory? I’m not sure how that is useful for a restaurant but maybe @Emre could give us a tag for that.

ooh i just need to know the total stock valuation say for example i have 20 crates of sodas in the counter 10 crates of beer an so on but i need to know the value of that remaining stock…

I still can’t understand how that’s useful. But you could just simply take the average price you pay and multiply it by your stock left.