Tracking Inventory

How do I adjust stock in samba pos. Lets say stock goes out of date or dameaged how do I change the quantity to match what I actually have in stock.

Is it possible to add a barcode field when adding inventory. It just makes more sense when adding stock to do it by barcode rather than name. Should be an option for both??

Manage > Inventory > End of Day

You edit End of Day records to record inventory changes and differences.[quote=“jay007, post:1, topic:10459”]
Is it possible to add a barcode field when adding inventory. It just makes more sense when adding stock to do it by barcode rather than name. Should be an option for both??
[/quote]

You can add bar codes to products but not inventory. SambaPOS is not setup for scanning bar codes to add inventory currently.

You could create your own system for adding inventory and more than likely incorporate a bar code system using PHP and a local web server. @QMcKay has built a nice PHP based inventory system for adding stock, I do not think it uses bar codes though but I cant see a reason why its not possible.

1 Like