Transfer tots from bottles

Mostly i buy the items to the main store and move them to the bar, ave configured the system that i can also buy direct to the bar too.
I am also able to move items from bar to store and store to bar iif need be

Ok what you are asking is impossible. It can’t switch which base its using in the recipe.

Maybe you can make menu with products that use the 1000 ml base and a menu that uses the 750ml and automation to switch menu.

That’s what I was going to suggest. You’ll have to make each size bottle a product and set each of them to tots for the base unit. It’s going to add extra work for you in terms of inventory, though.

I do something similar to this for inventory at my venue. Our liquor brands and bottle sizes vary for Well liquors so my setup uses SKUs for each Well Liquor. So Well Vodka for example has SKU LIQ01WEL. then each of my Well Vodkas such as McCormick Vodka 1.75L is tagged with that SKU so the same McCormick Vodka with UPC = 085592104510 also has SKU LIQ01WEL along with the skew of Quality House and so on. This way I do inventory on the SKU and not the UPC.

Hopefully that ramble made sense and/or helped in some way. Lol

Thanks @Jesse ,
I have tried all of the ideas provided in the forum and rhe knoledge I have on the system and have not managed to sort this out yet.
Hope to get this solution soon.
Where I can move tots either from 1,00ml or 750ml bottles to have the full bottles deducted from inventory and tots added to tots available balance

I think Jesse is right. The level of detail that you need in how you do inventory is a little bit outside the scope of what the inventory system used in Samba can provide. That’s not to say you cannot do it. You would need someone who can write scripts to accomplish that for you. It isn’t something that Samba can do for you out of the gate. If you do manage to scrip it out I would recommend you study it and make sure you understand it completely and how to adjust it should you run into a situation where it stops working.