Two Pos with two printer

First of all I would like to say thank you to all of the developer who offer this program for free…Thank you very much.i have small issue for my system.
I am using two pos system with two usb Epson T20 Printer and two driwer.

please help me how can i solve issue below:
1- i need order from any pos system and also i need to settle from any pso system its possible?
Now my situation i can make order from any pos system but settlement only from one pos.if i try to settle from pos2 it will be clear accounts but ticket will print from pos1 printer and cash derover open pos1.
what i need if i try to make settlement from any pos it should print same printer… any one can help Regarding this.?
Thank you

I notice you posted this in the Ads category, which is for those looking for paid support. Do you want someone to just resolve this issue for you for a fee ?

If you want to fix this yourself, there is many topics on the forum that can help you with the correct way to setup printing in multi terminal environments. You can use the search at the top right to find them.

If you want paid support, my company can assist, please send me a PM (private message).