UK legislation Challenge 25

I have residents live above me… they hear nothing she’s just being a c@@t! lol

1 Like

It sucks but dont loose your temper at her, it will only lead to more hastle…

1 Like

Nice, quick question if your creating entities as the log what happens if the same person os asked for id by someone else on a different day (or even the same day) as you wont be able to create another entity with all the same details, what do you use for the unique field??

Suppose you could use the random number generator so that each entity log automatically is given a unique number?

Kill em with kindness :slight_smile:

C25-[?ID Number]

posting more characters

If you are not recalling the info on next check would it not be better to be ticket based?.. Know it was mentioned but why is that not viable?

That still wouldn’t resolve second check on same id without an additional integer or add ticket number in name string?

Still think ticket based would be much more logical…

I’ve decided that already, after looking at @emre’s tutorial its easier to create reports.

Once I’ve got this set up here to log it all properly its just a case of creating ticket tags… which is simples :slight_smile:

Also, checks are done manually once… it doesn’t pop up when a drink is closed, it pops up when Challenge 25 button is pressed. The likelihood of a someone having same ID number isnt likely?

I mean the same person getting ID’d by different staff…

Not that I doubt emre but cant see anything that would make reporting hard…
How would you report?

Add a ticket state for Think25Check=Checked

Report ticket details based on that state.
What info did you need again? Ticket tags seem easy way, could add id number as state value is you wanted to reduce number of tags or use other states which are not visable to general staff if worries about clogging up the ticket screen with tags etc.

2 Likes

What i was thinking was the same person being checked, either by the same member of staff that cant remember if they previously checked the customer or another member of staff who would rightly ask for id, that customer would have the same id so your reference would be the same, you could in effect never ask the same customer for an id check, well you could but it wouldnt log it

1 Like

yeah tags, i cant do any more here at home. its laggy as hell lol. but the basis is there.

As long as its done by friends

1 Like

understand, but our bar is small and its my wife who does the IDing. she would know… but it wont matter when I’ve done the last few changes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a ticket state on mine and all my info collected is added as ticket tags so might have a go at reporting from state with ticket details, never done it before so ill need to search to try and find out lol

1 Like

emre’s tutorial above shows how to do it

1 Like

Cheers i didnt even see that ill have a look now lol

I might have missed it but that tutorial uses states and tags, no entities?

1 Like

i was doing my own, stated above i was using entities to emre, but decided that I will convert my entities to tags and states. Not much changes

1 Like

so heres my reports:

Refusal Log
[Challenge 25 Refusal Log:2,2,2 , 3, 2, 2]
>Ticket Number|Date|Time|Item Description|Price|User
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,O.Date,O.Time,O.MenuItemName,O.Price,O.User:(TY=Challenge 25 - Sale Refused)}

ID Check Log

[Challenge 25 Check Log:3,2,2 ,4, 3,3,2]
>Ticket Number|Date|Time|Item Description|ID Type Seen|ID Number|DOB
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName},TT.ID Type Seen,TT.ID Number,TTD.Date of Birth:(TY=Challenge 25 - ID Confirmed)}

This is the one I still need help with @Jesse ?, the report is the ticket details (ive yet to build in the customer name) but my issue is i want to list all the orders on those tickets in my item description column (currently blank). i though id try just sticking {REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName} in the report formatting above, i didnt think that would work

How can i show all the orders in my item description column for each ticket?

Here’s some screen shots of the reports in my report entity screen

so they can be easily viewed at any time, just need to built in the print function now

You can’t nest reports like that but you can list details as a sub report. For example:

[Test Report:1,1,1, 1]
@{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Id::,}
>Number|Date|Time|Amount
>{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,T.TotalAmount:T.Id==$1}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName.asc:T.Id==$1::,}
2 Likes

Thanks @emre ill try this tonight, i didnt think it would be as simple as i was trying to do haha :grinning: