UK legislation Challenge 25

im not getting the reports to show.

Ive implemented emres tutorial above using ticket tags, but executed it after product “Verify Age” added to order with the Challenge 25 button adding that product to the order.

This will then create a ticket for me to do the tags which then will allow me to make reports.

Ill keep going through, but as far as I can see… it all works, just not the report. It adds the tag to the ticket?

edit:

Should remember to change report tags when ive made tags different ,… oops

1 Like

Don’t work anyway, let see… I deleted it all again and started again. This time ive just done the import in that tutorial just to test whats going on

I then also made 1 product an age restricted item (called Verify Age)

AMC button to add this product to order triggering the flow.

I do the flow and still the report shows nothing. Is there something changed between V4 and V5 for this?

Matt

Now you mention it i think something did and it was to do with the date constraint in one of the rules i think. I wont be on my laptop till later so ill show you all my rules for it and see if we can spot the change. Im pretty sure it had to do with the date and in V5 it always failed and we changed something

1 Like

cheers Rick. Appreciate it

Its definitely something up as I just did it on a fresh install to test.

It gets the confirmed and unconfirmed correct, but doesn’t list in the report

EDIT:

@RickH don’t worry, ive got it. I was just copying the report in that tutorial but it was missing a few major parts. Being home relaxed and looking over it, ive worked it out (I think)

1 Like

Actually there is a prob… its all done, got it working and yes it doesn’t work out the DOB correctly.

I just put my 4 year old DOB in and he passed the check lol

1 Like

@emre can you see the error in this report, instead of just listing the orders it duplicates the ticket number, date etc first and then adds the orders

[Challenge 25 Check Log:3,2,2 ,4, 3,3]
@{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Id::,}
>Ticket Number|Date|Time|ID Type Seen|ID Number|DOB
>{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,TT.ID Type Seen,TT.ID Number,TTD.Date of Birth:(TY=Challenge 25 - ID Confirmed):T.Id==$1}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName.asc:T.Id==$1::,}

You incorrectly splitted expression with column char. I’m mobile couldn’t ss that.

Thats what mine was doing show us your rules that have to do with the age check in them

where abouts I cant see it?

I copied your original code and added my extra bits in, its also repeating the same transactions

hmm its the same.

Maybe just needs a reboot after being programmed?

It worked then didn’t etc

im sure i had to change {DATE} or something related to that i cant remember now

gone to bed now, but it deffo says {DATE} ill check the Action fields tomorrow to see if there is something that ‘could’ be changed?

is it to do with local date formatting? my system set to ‘dd MM yyyy’ but the samba setup is set to ‘MM dd yyyy’ ? so when it deducts 216 months is isnt actually doing it correct?

yes it could be that might have been my issue

sorry to bother you again @emre

in regards to the above tutorial:

We have the constraint [=ADM('{TICKET TAG:Customer Birthday}',216)]

Because my local settings would be ‘dd MM yyyy’, does that mean that my ask question for this particular field of asking for birthday should be:

[?Enter Customer Birthday;(0?[1-9]|[12]\d|30|31) ([1-9]|10|11|12) \d{2}\d{2}?]

instead of:

[?Enter Customer Birthday;([1-9]|10|11|12) (0?[1-9]|[12]\d|30|31) \d{2}\d{2}?]

Which is suggested?

Matt

fixed it, i had to move the (TY=Challenge 25 - ID Confirmed) part on the line that starts with the @ symbol

[Challenge 25 Check Log:3,2,2 ,4, 3,3,3]
@{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Id:(TY=Challenge 25 - ID Confirmed):,}
>Ticket Number|Date|Time|ID Type Seen|ID Number|DOB|Ticket Total
>{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,TT.ID Type Seen,TT.ID Number,TTD.Date of Birth,T.TotalAmount:T.Id==$1}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName.asc:T.Id==$1::,}

I have also solved it.

The date had to be changed round AND the rule had to be changed from ‘MATCHES’ to ‘MATCHES ALL’

Now I have reproduced it for v5 ill redo a tutorial.

EDIT:

Also had to add a new rule where ‘MATCHES’ {DATE} too as it would not verify if it was someones 18th birthday

Here is a DB file of what ive done. All completed and working.

3 steps before you install:

1> Settings > Program Settings > General > Product Tag Captions > Add Confirm Age

2> You will need to create a product called Verify Age add True in the “Confirm Age” Product Tag and set a portion as an open price (0.00)

3> Tickets> Ticket Types> Choose your ticket> General Settings> then check the “Allow Zero Priced Orders”

Then you can import it :slight_smile:

Challenge25.zip (2.5 KB)

You well then be able to create a report for both approved ID and rejected ID. This format is in dd MM yyyy If your local setting on your till is MM dd yyyy you will have to edit the question in the rule Age Check_Mark Ticket as Unconfirmed when Age Check required item added action Age Check_Ticket Tag.

dd MM yyyy = [?Enter Customer Birthday;(0?[1-9]|[12]\d|30|31) ([1-9]|10|11|12) \d{2}\d{2}?;;ON]

MM dd yyyy = [?Enter Customer Birthday;([1-9]|10|11|12) (0?[1-9]|[12]\d|30|31) \d{2}\d{2}?;;ON]

The report has been made so that it prints on A4 paper rather than Till Receipt

4 Likes

Cant work this out…

I import the above file that I made into the working system and the DOB throws me this every time?

Ive looked over what I can think of?