Unable to End Work Period and Unable to View inventory

Hello There,
I have two big problems for me.
First I am unable to End my Work period, it gives me the following error message:

Got this from my log:

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type:        System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Message:     Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
Source:      mscorlib
Stack Trace: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.InventoryModule.SaleReader.GetSaleTransactions(List`1 orders)
   at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.InventoryModule.SaleReader.Read(IEnumerable`1 tickets)
   at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.InventoryModule.ConsumptionBuilder.GetSales(IEnumerable`1 tickets, Int32 warehouseId)
   at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.InventoryModule.ConsumptionBuilder.UpdateConsumption(PeriodicConsumption pc, Int32 warehouseId, IEnumerable`1 tickets)
   at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.InventoryModule.ConsumptionBuilder.BuildPeriodicConsumption()
   at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.InventoryModule.InventoryService.DoWorkPeriodEnd()
   at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.InventoryModule.InventoryWorkperiodProcessor.ProcessWorkPeriodEnd(WorkPeriod workPeriod)
   at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.WorkPeriodModule.WorkperiodClient.StopWorkPeriod(String description)

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type:        System.FormatException
Message:     PrintCapabilities XML is not well-formed. Root element is missing.
Source:      ReachFramework
Stack Trace: at MS.Internal.Printing.Configuration.InternalPrintCapabilities..ctor(Stream xmlStream)
   at System.Printing.PrintTicketManager.GetPrintCapabilities(PrintTicket printTicket)
   at System.Printing.PrintQueue.GetPrintCapabilities()
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.PrintJobs.AbstractPrintJob.PrintFlowDocument(PrintQueue pq, FlowDocument flowDocument)
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.PrintJobs.HtmlPrinterJob.DoPrint(String[] lines)
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.PrintJobs.PrintJobCache.Print()
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.PrintJobs.PrintJobFactory.Print()
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.TicketPrinter.InternalPrint(Ticket ticket, PrintJob printJob, Func`2 orderSelector)
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.TicketPrinter.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<Print>b__0()
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.AsyncPrintTask.InternalExec(Action action, ILogService logService)

Inner Exception 1
Type:        System.Xml.XmlException
Source:      System.Xml
Stack Trace: at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
   at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()
   at MS.Internal.Printing.Configuration.XmlPrintCapReader..ctor(Stream xmlStream)
   at MS.Internal.Printing.Configuration.InternalPrintCapabilities..ctor(Stream xmlStream)

And my second problem is that now I am also unable to view under Reports any of the Inventory information, it only display the date but no data.

Please help I really need this data, cannot afford to loose all the data.

Thanks

What version are you running? Your log does not indicate the version.

Ensure you upgrade to v5.1.55 if you have not done so yet to see if it fixes this issue.

Hmm seems like you mapped a product to an order tag that have no portions defined. Check your products if there is a product that have no portions.