Unable to login into Samba Market

When I either click “Login” or click “Activate” (which also asks for my credentials) nothing seems to happen. It seems to me like the dialog is discconected from the login logic.

These are some things I have tried:

• Chaged my password at https://cp.sambapos.com/, it did not help
  • Enter a wrong password. Same behaviour
  • Clear the Key for the custormer, myself. I was adviced to add myself as a customer for this licence since I am reseller

I am using SambaPOS v5.2.22

Please help me!

Did you give it enough time to login before clicking things? Looks like you instantly started clicking login again and activate before it logged you in.

What’s happening is your not logged in that’s why it’s asking that when you click activate.

So either you didn’t give it enough time or it’s wrong password or account.

@tayfun could look at it for you.

1 Like

Yes, I gave it enough time. From several minutes to half an hour.

I am sorry. The problem was that I was using wrong credentials. Still it would be nice if the application would return some feedback when failing to login.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes a incorrect password notification maybe small red type above button would be good.

1 Like

Any feedback :wink:

Thanks @Jesse

1 Like

Hi @rodrigorila Your license is email is rodrigorila@gmail.com Please use this email for activation.

Actually that was the problem @Tayfun, I was using those credentials. The correct credentials are those of the costumer that I have created for my own licence :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Hotmail is your reseller account email :wink: Please use customer email for customer accounts.

1 Like