Unregistered trial issue

I uninstalled SambaposV5 from sambamarket and reinstalled it. After reinstalling it, it changed to unregistered trial. Now i tried activating it. But its not going through. What do i do?

You need to login to samba to clear your licence and then restart samba pos and activate

I think it’s cp.sambapos.com you log into

Why did you uninstall the license?

Hi the following link may be useful,

5.5.8.a. How to Activate License? (Unregistered Trial)

Thanks all. I noticed that my broswer could not access the ‘cp.sambapos.com’ so i could not activate the license and also my Andriod tablets could not also connect to the software because they could not access the same website.

Please @emre When will you try and make the Android mobile work without the internet. Once there is a down town with internet, there is always traffic on the cashier system in my clients restaurant because the the Android mobile will be showing ‘Connection error’.

Thank you .

Samba doesn’t need internet once activated. I believe this is the same for Android app but would need to check the Android app and v5 licence should be in the same account and I would imagine the Android app will not activate unless v5 is.

Thats right, once SambaPOS license has been activated, it doesnt need internet to work.
But, for the current version of Android Mobile Client it is necessary to have internet connection to check license continuously.
Beside, in order to work the Mobile Client App, its license must be under the same account with V5 PRO license.