Update Order Group not working since update

So a fresh restore from live backup onto 5.2.14 kinda works;

And changing auto key to true fixes split groups…

Ok, progress… looks like its the constraint on the state updated rule…

However this works;

Is this a bug? This was working before…

That screenshot has the course as the key, this or auto key seems to solve the split group issue on 5.2.14 test. Maybe related?

Try Matches instead of Equals not sure if it would help or not.

1 Like

No, matches doesnt change it.

Hmmm, but have that constraint in the fresh testing DB which works…
Must be clashing with something else…

Odd. This also works;

Can you send me a backup and let me know the required steps to reproduce the issue?

@emre just sending backup now, is in second 'non working config atm.

This rule; like this works;

But like this doesnt;

@JTRTech if you remove the action constraint in your last screenshot that you say is not working does it work?

Yes, and if you change it to the same constraint but as {ORDER TAG:xx} equals it works.
This two screenshots are 2 mins apart, exact same setup just that constraint changes.

You’re setting Kitchen Course before updating Order Status to New. Move default rule on top and it will work fine.

But I was constraining to kitchen course state being updated not status? Am i missing something?

1 Like

Arrr, and it worked with {ORDER STATE: because it already had the course and it was the new triggering it.
Good shout @emre
Took Status New for granted and didn’t think about that in sorting, moved the course one to top as though something else was undoin or Interfering but should have moved to end.

Can we filter the sort order list to specific events?
I mean the order of rules outside of that is generally irelevent no? As the events are the triggers? Just the sort order list gets a bit complicated once you have lots of rules.

@emre if you have a moment is there any chance you can take a look at an issue im stugling to resolve in that DB I sent with the calculations.

If you select say me as a customer ‘Joseph Trice-Rolph’ and add some drinks you should get a calculation/discount of 10% rounded down to 5p.
I have had to add a couple of stings of automation to work arround autoselects and senarios where ticket does/doesnt need refreshing in order to update the ticket total/discount at bottom of ticket.

However this automation now prevents voiding more than one order at a time, selecting multiple results in just the first order being voided.

So if you select multiple orders and press void it just voids first order ?

Yes, it will be the reset ticket option on my update calculation option at a guess but cant see a way to work arround it.
Ideally update calculation would just update and not need reset in some senarios but not others but sure I asked this before and there was a reason for it.

The flow has gotten quite complex between split to reset or not of different flows.

Hmmm, ok, may have resolved but not entirely sure how LOL

1 Like