URGENT: Sambapos Kitchen printer issue

Hi,
I setup Sambapos V5 for my client and also configured kitchen printer. Kitchen printer is working for a while then stop printing, Sambapos documents are waiting in the print queue. I dont know what can be the issue. I changed the printer and same issue it works for while then not printing to kitchen

@Jesse

Hello are you a registered reseller?

Hello Jesse, yes I am

Wyat is your registered reseller email so we can verify for reseller support?

Here you go ebd@dalsoftware.co.uk

What is the name of your reseller company?

DAL SOFTWARE and WEB DESIGN LIMITED

Ok found you. It has a different email registered. The printer works for a bit then stops? Is it usb or Ethernet connected?

So i setup the system and configured till to have a static ip address. Also, changed the ip address of the printer to be on the same ip range with till. It works for a while then somehow it stops. I fixed the issue last week and again occurred. Fixed again Yesterday, it occurred again Today. Do not know what I need to do. I use Xprinter XP-S300L model and Ethernet connection.

It could be an IP conflict. Can you try using a different ip maybe something not close to any other devices currently.

It could also be something in the template causing a fail and pausing all subsequent prints. Showing the template might help.

At the moment I am not in my client’s store but when I go there I will share the Kitchen template. I think IP conflict can be an issue. When the issue happened, I tried to ping the printer on CMD but could not reach the host. I checked the ethernet cable, it’s ok. I thought maybe it’s related to printer so I changed the printer but still have same the issue.

Kitchen template:

[LAYOUT]
<T>Ticket
<L01>Date:{TICKET DATE}
<L01>Time:{TIME}
<L01>Ticket No:{TICKET NO}
<L01>Person: {TICKET TAG:Person Count}
<L01>Table:{ENTITY NAME:Table}

<F>-
{ORDERS}
<L00>
<L00>
[ORDERS]
<L00>
<L01>- {QUANTITY} {NAME}
{ORDER TAGS}
<L00>

[ORDERS:Void]
<L01>- {QUANTITY} {NAME}|**Void**
{ORDER TAGS}

[ORDER TAGS]
-- Format for order tags
<L01>  * {ORDER TAG NAME}

[ORDERS GROUP|PRODUCT GROUP]
<EB>
<L00>
<C01>====================
<C01>{GROUP KEY}
<C01>====================
<DB>

That’s a normal template. I’m pretty sure it’s ip conflict. Maybe try setting an ip further out from any device.