Use both UNITS in End of Day Records

Now that I have my both UNITS working and everything seems to be OK, stock reports ar accurate, and I got it all working without errors I need to ask you for a HUGE favor.

Its really compicated for me to correct 1 bottle of beer error in sales if I have to enter it as a % of a box.

For example, Stock says to me that I have 0.5 of a box in TRANS UNIT, that means 12 bottles of Beer in BASE UNIT, but I actually have in my fridge 13 bottles of Beer in BASE UNIT, and in the END OF DAY RECORD screen I have to enter to correction with TRANS UNIT, so I have to convert it to % of a case.

That is extremely complicated to do after closing… and I asume it will carry more errors in decimal numbers.

Would it be possible for you to let us choose UNIT like in the Transaction screen?

Thank you very much!!!

G.

Hmm… @gerlandog you want to see inventory numbers in base unit, you configure recipes in base unit and you also need to make transactions with base unit. So it seems you only use transaction unit for ease of adding items during purchase. We’ll solve it while implementing multiple transaction units feature because you’ll be able to configure additional purchasing units without enabling a transaction unit for specific items.

1 Like

Noonononononon, I already have setup al my units and multipliers, so, I see in SAMBA´s inventory report in TRANS UNIT and I have my Custom Report to see stock in both units. the problem is that when I close a work period and need to do a stock correction, the end of Day Record allows me only to enter stock in TRANS UNIT, and I would like to enter End Of Day Records in BASE UNIT as can in Transaction Screen.

Thanks!!!

G.

Should be doable; I do this often via Web. This page modifies End of Day Records…

I imagine thaqt it was doable, thats why I was hopping @Emre could add this feature to the End of Day Record screen in Samba…

G.

This has been allowed with 4.1.74 with the addition of extra Units. See here for short demonstration: