V5.2.26 terminal differences

after updating to version 5.2.26 i have begun starting to experience issues with totally random stuff and these issues only persist on one random but specific terminal in total i have 5terminals and at this point 3 out of 5 are having issues and like stated before all different and random:

Terminal 1 has the issue of when entering the tickets menu its keeps opening with a search already in place.

Terminal 2 has 2 issues
the first issue is when entering reports not showing random tags calculations(these calculation worked in the past and on the on the other terminals).

[Payments: 2, 1, 1]
>Total avec credit|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0}
>>Credit|{REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL: (PT=credit client) OR (PT=bouteille credit)}
>>Total Sans Credit|{REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=espece) OR (PT=bouteille espece) OR (PT=carte) OR (PT=bouteille carte) OR (PT=cheque) OR (PT=bouteille cheque)}

[vente avant et apres 00H: 2 , 1, 1]
>apres 24h|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:TN.TotalAmount.Sum:(TT.minuit=apres)} 
>avant 24h|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:TN.TotalAmount.Sum:(TT.minuit=avant)} 
>Total|[=F(TN('{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:TN.TotalAmount.Sum:(TT.minuit=avant)}')+TN('{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:TN.TotalAmount.Sum:(TT.minuit=apres)}'))] 
>apres 24h cuisine|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(TT.minuit=apres) and (ODI=True) and (OS.food=oui+)} 
>apres 24h boisson|[=F(TN('{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(TT.minuit=apres) and (ODI=True) and (OS.food=non+)}')+TN('{REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=REMISE BOUTEILLE)}')+TN('{REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=remise)}'))] 
>avant 24h cuisine|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(TT.minuit=avant) and (ODI=True) and (OS.food=oui-)} 
>avant 24h boisson|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(TT.minuit=avant) and (ODI=True) and (OS.food=non-)} 
>diver|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (OS.food=diver)} 
>diver s|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (OS.food=divers)} 
>cuisine|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (OS.food=oui-) or (OS.food=oui+)} 
>boisson|[=F(TN('{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (OS.food=non-) or (OS.food=non+)}')+TN('{REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=REMISE BOUTEILLE)}')+TN('{REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=remise)}'))] 

the second issue is when printing your tickets it shows the value that use a specific tag as 0 and the end total also as 0 so this terminal has a issue when tags are used

[LAYOUT]
-- General layout
<C01>Ticket
<L00> Time:{TIME}
<EB>
<L00> SERVEUR:{USER NAME}
<DB>
{ENTITIES}
<F>-
{ORDERS}
[<F>=
<EB>
<R10>Total:([=F(TN('{ORDER STATE TOTAL:Submitted}')-TN('{ORDER STATE TOTAL:Void}'),'0')])
<DB>
<R10>Remise:([=F(TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:remise}')+TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:REMISE BOUTEILLE}')-TN('{ORDER STATE TOTAL:remise}')-TN('{ORDER STATE TOTAL:Gift}'),'0')])]
<EB>
<F>=
<J21:2>A Payer:|[=F(TN('{TICKET TOTAL}'),'0')]

[{PAYMENTS}
<J00>reste|{BALANCE}]
<F>=
<C10:1>MERCI  DE  VOTRE  VISITE
<DB>

[DISCOUNTS]
<R10> {CALCULATION NAME} %{CALCULATION AMOUNT}: ({CALCULATION TOTAL})

[SERVICES]
<R10>Remise: ([=F(TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:remise}')+TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:REMISE BOUTEILLE}')-TN('{ORDER STATE TOTAL:remise}'))])

[PAYMENTS]
<J00> {PAYMENT NAME}|{PAYMENT AMOUNT}

[ORDERS]
-- Default format for orders
<J00> - {QUANTITY} {PRODUCT NAME}|{ORDER TAGS} [=F(TN('{TOTAL PRICE}')+TN('{ORDER TAGS}'),'0')]

[ORDERS:Gift]
-- Format for gifted orders
<J00> - {QUANTITY} {PRODUCT NAME}|*offert* -[=F(TN('{TOTAL AMOUNT}')-TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL}'),'0')]

[ORDERS:Void]
-- Nothing will print for void lines

[ORDERS:remise]

[ORDERS:remisegift]

[ORDERS:remisevoid]

[ORDER TAGS:remise]
-- Format for order tags
([=F(TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL}'),'0')])

[ORDER TAGS]
-- Format for order tags
{ORDER TAG PRICE}

[ENTITIES:Table]
-- Table entity format
<L02> Table: {ENTITY NAME}

[ENTITIES:Customer]
-- Customer entity format
<J00> Customer: {ENTITY NAME} | {ENTITY DATA:Phone}

Terminal 3 has a issue when entering the payment screen there it shows the table with all the prices as normal but when you try to do the payment it thinks the table is at 0 so only way todo payments with that terminal is by using the quick payments buttons

P.S. in the pic i wrote terminal 2 but it should be terminal 3

i would show you my setup and all but like i said it worked fine before and it also works when using another terminal so the chance of my setup being wrong is very doubtful i also checked for issues by using the rule debugger and there it all is triggering like it should.

i hope this can be fixed in next update. thanks

Edit: temp solution uninstall and reinstall sambapos this seems for now to have fixed it(report issue is partially fixed new tags are being seen but when looking back before restart it still doesn’t see the the tags on that 1 terminal) if any changes or new issues occur i will let add them.

second edit: so after the reinstall it all worked fine for about 30min then the same issues returned to those specific terminals

third edit added some pic and showed the report and ticket template i use that got the issues

Are you talking about this?

Just right-click on the first row and press “Hide Search Panel”.

Not sure what you mean…

im talking about this

and i can already tell you i did all the possible solutions i did the delete search, delete search then restart, delete search and put other search then restart, nothing helps it always keeps opening with the same customer " [customer] = ‘France Rabia’ " and only on 1terminal the other terminals aren’t affected by this issue