Voids by terminal

Hi,

I was wondering if it’s possible to display voids by terminal? I have set up a database with individual accounts for three different terminals and I can display reports based on individual terminals but I need to also show the voids on the terminal reports which should correspond to the terminal they were voided from.

If a transaction is processed on one till i’d also be able to like it to show the void on the terminal it was voided from, is this possible? If not is it possible to show the void on the cash transactions report for the individual terminal the transaction was processed from originally.

Thanks

Void is order level so should be linkable to terminal for specific order although saying that it might be the terminal the order was added on.
You could easily add a tag or state specific to voids (not part of status or gstatus) and drop terminal into the state as part of the void automation and then use that to report by terminal.

Thanks for the advice JTRTech. Is there any way of creating a unique ID for work periods for accountant? So I want every day to have a number that counts up from 1 that shows on the report.

Look at the report expression list, sure there is a workpriod Id tag.

1 Like

Work periods already have unique id you can use SQL or report tags to read it.

1 Like

Thank you so much both. Works with {WORKPERIOD ID}.

Is there any way of resetting database so this number is back to 1, currently shows 67 due to the testing and workperioids opened and closed during this. Clearing database transactions doesn’t seem to reset it.

You need to run a script in SQL to do that. It was discussed here in forum I even used an example but it’s been a while and I’d have to look it up.

Found it try this let me know

Worked perfectly. Thank you so much!