Warehouse Report select specific warehouse

Hey guys,

I am learning custom reports here and seem to be stuck at this, cant seem to find a way to show Inventory report but only for 1 specific warehouse.

So if I have 3 warehouses I dont want them to all appear in a single report, I want 3 reports, one for each warehouse.

Could anyone show me the syntax that I should use for that? Thanks.

You can use custom report filtering features for that.

For example if you’re using {REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS} tag you can use C.Warehouse field to filter by a warehouse like

{REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS:C.Inventory,C.Consumption:C.Warehouse == "Warehouse1"}

That will display report for Warehouse1.

https://sambapos.com/wiki/doku.php/custom_reporting_tags_for_v5#report_consumption_details

2 Likes

Hello emre,

I tried that and it does not seem to work?

I assumed its:

{REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS:C.Inventory,C.Consumption,C.Warehouse == "Adega"}

Instead of double dot I tried a comma, and “Adega” would be the name of the warehouse I have created, didnt work, just gave me a list of everything and no warehouse.
If I leave double dot like C.Consumption:C.Warehouse == “Adega” it just wont work at all… hummm

Maybe I am missing something more?

It’s not double dot is a colon and it’s required. Have you got data for that warehouse? Are you using any special characters on the name?

Is consumption actually coming out of that warehouse?

1 Like

No special characters, consumption is working, warehouses are working. By data you mean anything specific? I created a couple inventory items and recipes and all seems to work very well.

So that command should work as expected? Works for you guys?

It should if you have real work period data for that warehouse with purchases and consumption.

@sabata We don’t know which report you’re working on so I just gave an example to show you the filter syntax. You can follow same idea on the report you want to display for the specific warehouse.

By the way you made a mistake on your setup so it won’t display a report. You need to use colon character here.

It will be a better idea to prepare report without a filter and after ensuring it works fine you can apply warehouse specific filter.

1 Like

I must be doing something wrong or missing something somewhere…

This report is in theory very simple. I have warehouses and all I want is for it to filter by the name of warehouse.
I have inventory and recipes made, I made some transactions…

If I use the code suggested I get nothing when I click preview. If I don’t use it, I get the report to work.

What am I missing? I am missing something…

Show screenshots of your Departments.

Only one department with main warehouse added.

Consumption is based on the Warehouse set for the Department. When you sell something, the item is consumed from the Department Warehouse, in your case: “Bar / Restaurante” Warehouse. It does not consume from any other Warehouses other than the Warehouse set by the Department

If you want Consumption to work from other Warehouses, you need to move Inventory Items from one Warehouse to another using an Inventory Transaction/Document, and/or you need to set up separate Departments and sell items using those other Departments.

If you look at your Report that is giving you output, you can see that only 1 Warehouse is showing consumption.

Yees, and I did create a transaction document for it, I transfer from Adega to Bar … and nothing.

Okay by the same login I could use C.Inventory:C.Warehouse == “Adega” to show what I have in inventory yes?

Hmm… seems you are correct. An Inventory Transfer Document does not report it as Consumption, but you can see the movement. Try this Report:

[Inventory Consumption:2, 1,1, 1, 1, 1, 1,1]
>Item|Used|Unit|Pred|InStock|Add|Rem|WH
{REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS:
C.Name.asc
,C.Consumption.Sum
,C.Unit
,C.Inventory.Sum
,C.InStock.Sum
,C.Added.Sum
,C.Removed.Sum
,C.Warehouse
:C.Removed>0
}

There does seem to be a problem with using C.Warehouse in the filter area. This does not work @emre:

[Inventory Consumption:2, 1,1, 1, 1, 1, 1,1]
>Item|Used|Unit|Pred|InStock|Add|Rem|WH
{REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS:
C.Name.asc
,C.Consumption.Sum
,C.Unit
,C.Inventory.Sum
,C.InStock.Sum
,C.Added.Sum
,C.Removed.Sum
,C.Warehouse
:C.Removed>0 && C.Warehouse=="SHOP"
}
1 Like

(PCW=SHOP) expression will work after next update.

1 Like

How can i achieve a screen like yours :slight_smile: I see a lot of useful buttons there.

Which screen?

Navigation?
POS?
Warehouses?

1 Like

Navigation Screen. The screen that appears after a successful login

They are just automation commands mapped to nav screen with display custom nav screen enabled in local settings

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I will give it a short.

There is a topic about making nav buttons on the forum, think the example is a weather one using scripts and a weather api