Wastage record as sale in work period

i dint get you exactly were i have to change

Everything is controlled by account transaction types so look for the one your wastage payment type is using and adjust it.

ok here is screen shot can you tell me pls what i have to change here

can some one help me on this please

That looks right to me I have a similar more customised setup but the account transactions are the same, the wastage transaction goes to the wastage account and doesn’t show in sales

Where are you seeing in shown in sales in reports? You probably need to modify your report

My sales are based on my actual accounts for cash and card and wastage based on the wastage account so neither are connected, I also use the cost price in reports so my wastage shows as a true wastage figure of the cost to buy and not the cost to sell

This was my original setup and the account transactions are setup the same so it’s something else in your setup

I have heavily customised it since then so I could do to do a new tutorial

it is showing work period report as sales u can see the screen shots

Sam for your ticket type are you using the correct ticket type and did you set it to Wastage transaction or sales. Show a screenshot of the ticket type your using for wastage.

So I need you to know something first. This is a Sale Transaction. The money is being moved into a Wastage Account. That is correct accounting for this. What your seeing in accounting is the Sales Account for wastage and its being moved into Wastage Account. It goes to sales, then receivables then to wastage.

You are selling an item as wastage… that is what is happening. It doesnt mean its sold to a customer… but you are selling an item and using a wastage payment type. You also can leave it out of reports if you wish.

screen shot for ticket type

Yes you see there… if you want it to be some other kind of transaction than Sales that is where you change it. It is setup correctly as sales because that is what you are doing. I think your just confused on that. The money is ending up in Wastage account though.

There is no actual wastage system in SambaPOS yet. This was one way of setting it up but you can customize it how you like. RickH has a way he set it up.

just i want this wastage to minus from inventory nothing more than that and this should record in inventory report this is what i am looking for nothing to do with work period report

Ok then this is not the setup for you. Why not just use end of day report? End of day is where you make inventory adjustments.

let me check tutorial for end of day report

Its not a tutorial… its a feature. Settings > Inventory > End of Day

but how i will do wastage in this

You enter your current inventory and it will adjust your inventory for you. You said you just want it to take out of inventory? Do you want to record wastage or do you just want it to take out of inventory?

ther should be record what has gone wastage