Wastage record as sale in work period

It’s shocking that your someone reselling samba to be frank, did you not spend time to learn the basics priciples of samba before you offered to sell a solution to your customer?

You’ve made it even worse…
Resaon prompt should be in state value field…

if i set this then it is proper as scratch bar on item and wastage i see instead of price so shell i go with this set up

hi how to stop this wastage showing in work period report as i dont want this to be show in work period report

Set the state to not show on reports as discussed earlier.

yes i have untick but even then it is showing in reports

Your other screenshot showed wastage on a gstatus state? Thats a format state

yaa this screen shot

Yes, so you need to define a GStatus state for Void and untick show on reports. Your reason etc is on GStatus state type not Format and that is whats showing.

yes thank u its done now i dont see anything about wastage in report but i see ticket counting

Yes, will do that, your making tickets… You may need to look at seccond ticket type if that’s an issue but never done that. What’s issue with that…

nothing issue but customer will get confuse i did not punch this much of tickets but here its showing more something like that

Like what, don’t know what you mean…

i mean the wastage ticket should not record in work period order count report

Seccond ticket type may help but at this rate your likely better off changing and creating a custom work period report rather than default one.

1 Like