Whats causing samba to require to select driver before closing ticket?

I have a setup simliar to: How can make pay out

I have rules to add a delivery fee based on the ticket type once the state is updated. It was working exactly as I intended. But once I started a new work period I’m unable to close out of ticket until I select a driver. And I can’t figure out what’s causing this.

can you show screen shot of a ticket you cant close first?

This is the without the rule:

and this is with the rule
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1)

which rule if you would.

Action:

Rule

show the close automation command rule?
that rule wouldnt cause that itself.

Because you built that automation to assign the calculation to a driver account. It will not close ticket until a driver is assigned so it can make that transaction. I mean the very tutorial you linked that you used to build that calculation for driver pay requires a driver… You cant add a calculation for a driver without a driver.

1 Like

I’ve been suspecting that this is the case today. Are there any work around?

I need to be able to add delivery fee(flat fee, never changes) without assigning driver right away. and I need to be able to track delivery fee for each driver when the order is assigned a driver.

You will not be able to do that until a driver is selected.

Map the delivery fee to a delivery account and not to delivery drivers account and use a report to track the delivery fee by driver.

could you please illustrate how one would go about tracking fee by driver through report?

Try with

[Delivery Service:1,1]
>Driver|Delivery Service
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:EN.Drivers,CA.Delivery Service.sum}