When i am trying to open work period, Samba reporter error message is coming and closing the application itself. Please find me a solution for this

you know Jesse. i tried this in all the ways but could not solve it. Really a simple person cant solve this except a expert like you

The thing is if it’s an issue with the email which it probably is. I won’t be able to fix that.
Your rule setup looks fine.

But, Where would be the problem

It’s not sending emails. I would think it’s your email settings. Are you sure it’s not in spam?

Please go through the file once. May be, you can find something at least rather than me

No sorry I can’t I’m busy. I’ve been communicating from my phone.

If you really want paid support we can schedule an appointment. I can discuss an hourly support rate with you in private.

i checked all my email settings too

So what version of Sambapos are you using.

Samba 5222

very latest version
recently installed

It’s important to remember when you make changes to actions used in rules you need to remove them from the rule, save it then open it and add them back.

First of all I do any changes in actions, immediately I will go into the rules and deselect them, save and again select those action for the rules

The contents of the file arnt going to stop the email.
Have you checked the log file to make sure nothing we can work with is being logged there.

No log file is generating at all. if any log fil file was generated, i would have forwarded to you and we can find the solution easily. That too, This started happening only from updating of sambaPOS. Never happened this before.

if you want i can send an exported file to you. Please go through that and do the setting where required

One thing, My software doesn’t have any product data except reports, template, actions, rules, automation commands, scripts. i got the back up and removed the data for adding more features for this

If that’s the case why would you send the exported report to anyone, there wont be any data in it. Why would a blank report help solve your email not sending issue.

Look forget the report for now.
You think the issue is in the sending email action? So just do the email action with a plain test text file, then we can either rule out email setup or show that is the issue.

I am very sorry not to mention that it has products and everything but actually its not my personal data. it has the data which is normally come with basic set up procedure. I exported all my settings in there. that’s it

I am very sorry to have made you to misunderstand me.

A post was split to a new topic: Show Change Message

[quote=“Jesse, post:86, topic:20340”]
I would think it’s your email settings. Are you sure it’s not in spam?
This discussion didn’t wither any results,i have the same experience after upgrading my sambapos to latest version