With and without buttons for toppings

Tags are few more steps but really once you understand then its not any harder maybe time consuming. But it makes a cleaner better menu.

You can track order tags in inventory even…

1 Like

Yea, it looks better and feels more organized
but i’m turning towards products method, i dont know why, feels more intuitive for me.

Beauty of SambaPOS is you can build it however you want. What works for you may not work for next person. We can guide you on most common setups and give you some ideas on what the features were meant to do.

This also means SambaPOS will let you do things that typically are considered bad practice. It lets you shoot your own foot if you will. I am not saying thats what you were doing but I am making point that SambaPOS lets you do just about anything to suit your needs and business.

2 Likes

Yes, what a project, really really great.

i had to test both methods, after reading so much about then.
could only test this one after your help, so thank you very much, i appreciate it

We see this a lot with SambaPOS. SambaPOS is different than any other POS offering. And the way its different means that many people are still used to the way a previous POS did things or used to the way they see other POS doing things that they instinctively try to design that same look and feel in SambaPOS.

The cool thing is SambaPOS for the most part will let you mimic other POS designs and systems if you can configure it so. But it also lets you improve on them and do things they could not. I try to tell everyone forget what others do or what your used to and instead focus on exactly what you would want in the system and design it.

2 Likes

With v5 SambaPOS is evolving to something truly inspiring and the community is shaping an insanely powerful system. Many of you use it for your business and are not too concerned with some of the inner workings… But let me tell you SambaPOS became a hobby for me as well as a tool for my business. Because of the hobby portion I have been exposed to the more advanced features and upcoming features and man its really inspiring to see it happen.

Some of the stuff we are discussing in the beta forums last night in particular is really amazing stuff.

5 Likes