WorldPay Card Integration

I presume all is well and you are happy with their services?

I’m in the US, so I’m not with PaymentSense. I’m actually integrating with International Bankcard which is a newer US integration. I’m happy with the service and it’s great to start integrating payments for ease of processing. I’m tired of dealing with additional POS hardware and processes outside of the POS which I can’t control and monitor remotely.

2 Likes

I have several clients with them, no issues I’m aware of.
Main one which is small group of independent hotels got a very good deal with 0 terminal rental due to their turnover which was nice as made it posible to get 4 terminals rather than 2 they have always had before meaning can have one in each area rather than sharing.
They has a pretty good admin panel which helps wen a issue does arrive.

2 Likes

I have two tablets running Samba POS over RDP when I process Payment Sense payments on these tablets would the integration still work or is it limited to work on the the main server only?

You use a hostname provided by payment sence for coms, this is set per terminal so can have multiple terminals each linked to seperate tills.
Is that using an rdp patch though, as local settings like that can sometimes be effected by these types of cracks where program data is shared between users.

Yes using a RDP patch for the tablets. But hopefully it will work if not we will have to process the payment via the main terminal. Lets see how this plays out. Hopefully all works good and speeds up the card payment process.

What machine is it on, when we were using RDP on ipads before switching to dell venue pro tablets we used USFf dell optiplex per tablet so there was no crack etc, single RDP pc for each tablet.
You can get a core2duo 780 usff for maybe £50-60 or an i3 for 80-90, sometimes less.

Hi @JTRTech

I’m using the following:

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720q - tiny - Core i5 8400T 1.7 GHz - 8 GB - SSD 256 GB

Great powerful pc with SSD which launches very quickly but pricey!

I need a clutter free setup and very happy with my current setup. Not really looking to add any further hardware.

My Payment Sense terminal arrives tomorrow so hopefully it all works seamlessly. Just not sure about the tablets!

It will work, just posible issues if you had multiple pdqs ir for each tablet.
The main issue is those rdp patches are cracks and against windows use policies and as such effect the amount of support that can be offered here.